Review My Site: TrustedTrafficStore

Status
Not open for further replies.

samimnoorzaitgc

Hello guys,
I want an expert to review my website. I need to know the pros and cons of my website. Thanks will be given only to helpful posts.

Thanks

Mike001

Sam,

First thing I would do is get a little contrast to the landing page. There is way too much white, there is no page definition on the landing page. You want to grab people attention when they first get to the site.

The Red outline in the header on the text is kind of obtrusive, it does not complement the colors of the site, and it should all fit in nicely. The outline should accent the letters, not overwhelm them. It is so thick that your TM mark in the corner is very difficult to distinguish. You may be able to use the red if you feel it is necessary but tone it down and decrease the thickness.

The font looks good, I like it, it is easy to read, clear and concise. Not certain if I like the opposing colors, but that is more an opinion.

The graphics are OK, but I would decrease the width of the globe to more match the line widths of the other graphics.

You buttons may look better if they were outlined with a medium grey and maybe add a shadow to them to give the page some depth. You may want to play with different subtle colors also, just to give it some variance.

Break your text paragraphs into a couple of columns. It make it easier for your users to read. User media queries in CSS so that on smaller devices it becomes a single column.

There is a real problem with responsiveness, landscape modes look OK on tablets, portrait modes do not fit correctly, phone do not work at all. That is a big issue especially if you are selling a web service. Many of your users will be accessing from mobile devices it will also dramatically impact your SEO.

I hope this helps.

Mike

Reactions: samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
Thanks for the useful reply. I appreciate your help. I'm currently working to make it mobile friendly, I'm facing some technical problems with Weebly. The optimized version does not look good. I don't know what the hell is going on with this thing, when I set everything up it still goes wrong and badly. The payment page makes me very dissapointed. I may be the only one who hates to get ranked high in mobile searches. But I intend to fix it soon, ASAP.

And you look kinda familiar to me mike, i dont wanna call you out here but tell me why doing this? Any goal? You can PM if you'd like so.

trustdnb

Colors on your site need to be improved and the logo is too much color :)

Chat box should be moved to the right side on your site.

Mike001

Why are you using Weebly? Using predefined website builders really add a lot of limitations to your design and the ability to make changes to the design once you get your business off the ground.

Trust me there will be many changes to the site as you finally get it up and running and have a few weeks to work with it and have your customers work with it.

Just remember, and this is especially true if you are using their payment gateway, once you get locked in it is very difficult to change once the business is up and running without impacting the business. Be very careful who you choose in the beginning. We only have one opportunity to make a first impression with a customer. Once that impression is made it is very difficult to change it.

You need to be ranked high in mobile searches. The majority of the younger generation does everything on their mobile devices. That is where the world is heading, always try to be on the leading edge not the training edge, especially in business.

I look familiar. I intentionally use an icon for my image because I would be familiar to a lot of people in the web industry in the United States. I have been around the industry for quite awhile. I am doing this to give back. I enjoy helping when I can.

Good luck with your business. There is a ton of information and people, especially on this site that will assist you anyway that they can. Hang in there, don't get discouraged and you will be successful with your site. Just don't rush it to go Live until it is right. That is very important.

Reactions: samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
Thanks for your useful posts.
My website is built with Weebly itself. Seems like I need to transfer my website into another host. Right?
But I think I can also keep it up with Weebly. I'm currently saving up some money to get their Business plan. It allows me enable automatic credit card and paypal payment methods that are optimized with mobile devices as well. I know how much it worth to make my website mobile-optimized. I'll be soon doing something with it.
In the meantime, should I disable it from displaying in mobile searches with it's robot.txt? I'm afraid I may lose confidence.
Also, my site is not even ranked in google, It's the same as it was. I have over 59 new high PR links right now, most of them relevant and are made naturally (they aren't paid). No change :(
Thanks again

Mike001

I would not say that you have to transfer it, but if you are forced to use Weebly as the front end development tool, then I would consider moving it. Most hosting providers offer tools like Weebly to develop the site but it is not required that you use them.

Staying on top of the responsiveness of your site is very important. Not supporting mobile devices will definitely hurt your site ranking. All the major search engines now check for that requirement and look for the view port setting in the heads of the pages. They actually even have tools for the developers to check how the site is viewed on the devices and in the web master tools you can see if you are taking any penalties for not being mobile ready.

The links sound good, don't be too concerned with your ranking yet, that will take a little time to build up. Make certain that you are in all the search engines though that is very important. There are quite a few of them not just Google.

Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, AOL Search, WOW, WebCrawler, MyWebSearch, InfoSpace, Info, ets.

Some of them are specific to an industry and that may help narrow the competition on that particular engine.

Web Marketing Tool

Some things for sure I would change:
- The logo. I don't like it at all, sorry.
- The bottom section. Starting from Live Chat Available every day... the content hard to read. I would in the very least split into 2 paragraphs the huge one, put more spacing beteen paragraphs, At bold and italics in key terms.
I hope this helps.

Ron Killian

I have to agree, that logo just doesn't look the best. Course you know that by now. Just kind of "old" style graphics to me.

The whole page just looks kind of messy and amateurish to me. You asked :)

The grammar in your text needs to be fixed. Not professional at all. Could keep people from doing business with you.

I wonder is all the recent "free" stuff makes the site look kind of desperate. Least the way it's said. Nothing wrong with giving people a sample, just comes off kind of desperate to me. Just my opinion.

That ad right in the middle looks out of place. Plus the google ad off center.

Your headline could be a lot stronger. "Grow your audience" is not bad, but it could help to push more benefits right there, grab them so they don't leave.

You need testimonials on the front page. I couldn't see any, anywhere on the site. If you don't have them do what you need, to get some. Gotta earn the trust. Another thing that could keep people from doing business with you.

The t-news page, all kinds of bad grammar. Also, Don't mean to be rude, but there is news on that page that tells people not to buy from traffic stores that have cheap traffic. Yet your traffic is cheap. Just saying. Odd.

Just my thoughts.

samimnoorzaitgc

Well ah, thank you. Your thought is exactly what I was thinking about. Actually, I haven't focused to write some nice content on T-News page. I'll be re-writing the homepage content again. Anyway, thanks for your useful reply.

Thanks everyone,

I have to agree, that logo just doesn't look the best. Course you know that by now. Just kind of "old" style graphics to me.

The whole page just looks kind of messy and amateurish to me. You asked :)

The grammar in your text needs to be fixed. Not professional at all. Could keep people from doing business with you.

I wonder is all the recent "free" stuff makes the site look kind of desperate. Least the way it's said. Nothing wrong with giving people a sample, just comes off kind of desperate to me. Just my opinion.

That ad right in the middle looks out of place. Plus the google ad off center.

Your headline could be a lot stronger. "Grow your audience" is not bad, but it could help to push more benefits right there, grab them so they don't leave.

You need testimonials on the front page. I couldn't see any, anywhere on the site. If you don't have them do what you need, to get some. Gotta earn the trust. Another thing that could keep people from doing business with you.

The t-news page, all kinds of bad grammar. Also, Don't mean to be rude, but there is news on that page that tells people not to buy from traffic stores that have cheap traffic. Yet your traffic is cheap. Just saying. Odd.

Just my thoughts.
I just made some optimizations with the new plan. How it looks? :D If possible, take a look at the "Website Traffic Pages" again, there is a lot difference.

Thanks

I would not say that you have to transfer it, but if you are forced to use Weebly as the front end development tool, then I would consider moving it. Most hosting providers offer tools like Weebly to develop the site but it is not required that you use them.

Staying on top of the responsiveness of your site is very important. Not supporting mobile devices will definitely hurt your site ranking. All the major search engines now check for that requirement and look for the view port setting in the heads of the pages. They actually even have tools for the developers to check how the site is viewed on the devices and in the web master tools you can see if you are taking any penalties for not being mobile ready.

The links sound good, don't be too concerned with your ranking yet, that will take a little time to build up. Make certain that you are in all the search engines though that is very important. There are quite a few of them not just Google.

Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, AOL Search, WOW, WebCrawler, MyWebSearch, InfoSpace, Info, ets.

Some of them are specific to an industry and that may help narrow the competition on that particular engine.
Yeah, I made that logo long time ago. I will make a new one as soon as I got some time for it. I was pretty engaged on other parts of the site that time when I had to make a logo.
I'll re-write the content.

Thanks

Some things for sure I would change:
- The logo. I don't like it at all, sorry.
- The bottom section. Starting from Live Chat Available every day... the content hard to read. I would in the very least split into 2 paragraphs the huge one, put more spacing beteen paragraphs, At bold and italics in key terms.
I hope this helps.

WebmasterPhil

You website is too white, and there's too much fluorescent color. Your Blog needs better formatting (all the text seems bunched up together so you should try double spacing between paragraphs). Your website is acceptable the way it is, but I think you should add more images to make it visually attractive

Buzzgrain

I really like the business model. The thing i noticed write away was how wordy everything was. Try to simplify it. you losy my attention with all the paragraphs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views