Is it safe or risky to create manual backlinks?

Tshepo

Is it safe or risky to create MANUALLY backlinks from forums, blogs or social networks?
I think it is okay if you don't make backlinks too fast and too much in a short time, or if you dont spam and just act like normal people. But someone told me that that's still bad for google and your websites can be punished. What is your opinion ?

Nytshade

Creating backlinks manually is the safest way as compared to using automated tools. Too fast or too slow, that doesn't matter.

For instance, have you ever seen how some news go viral and the content just gets shared all over the net?? Everywhere you go you find the content, when you go to reddit you find it, press, social media, communities etc.

Have you seen that? You see it every day. Do those websites get penalized by google?

They don't, so why do you think if you build backlinks too fast google will penalize your site? People just like to make google some super ninja, don't fall for that. I don't believe building links too fast is something that can get you in trouble.

If you're still building links from forums, social networks, bookmarking sites, profiles, weak/cheap/free directories and web 2.0 properties that don't have any backlinks then you're not doing seo.

learn2do

It just bad when you are spamming, or get link from bad websites. Creating manually helpful link in from forums, blogs or social networks is the main part of link building.
In my opinion, creating backlinks too fast can make your website be punished. I don't say that having many new backlinks each day is bad, a lot of famous websites get huge amount of backlinks because their visitors and other sites will publish and share their new content, that's what Search Engine call natural links. But when you go around and create a bunch of backlinks a day by yourself, that can't be considered "natural", that definitely be spamming.

veronika smith

Is it safe or risky to create MANUALLY backlinks from forums, blogs or social networks?
I think it is okay if you don't make backlinks too fast and too much in a short time, or if you dont spam and just act like normal people. But someone told me that that's still bad for google and your websites can be punished. What is your opinion ?
yeah it is safe to create backlinks manually and you are right its absolutely fine if you dont make backlinks fast in short time or spamming. generating backlinks from automated tools is not safe at all.

Miguelito203

Yeah, it is perfectly okay -- as long as you don't try to do too many at once. Also, it's good if you try to get backlinks from a variety of places like from blog commenting, putting your link in your forum signature (should be related to the niche your site is in, one with lots of members, one that seems pretty active, and don't forget to contribute to the discussion), and social media. When it comes to social media, you'll need to figure out which sites the people in your niche prefer to use.

Joey

WebmasterPhil

It's not too risky to create manual backlinks. Try not to make it obvious however - like linking back from the same source all the time. The key is diversification. Another key is to vary the time to post up backlinks.

Manual backlinking is a very tedious job. Many people outsource this work. There are automated software that can help but that too should used sparingly. The idea is to not create a pattern or red flag that the search engine can easily pick up.

Last edited:

malikshahid3232

In general, there are many ways to create a problem. Here is a complete list of them:
1. Google does not like paid links
2. Google does not like active link exchange
3. Google does not like massive article marketing or guest blogging
4. Google does not like automation and services for obtaining backlinks
5. Google does not like the text ads that passes PageRank
6. Google does not like advertising posts containing links open
7. Google does not like articles or press releases that contain a clearly optimized links
8. Google does not like low-quality links from directories and social bookmarking
9. Google does not like mass-produced futernye links
10. Google does not like link widgets that are distributed on different sites
11. Google does not like the comments on the forums with links in posts or signatures

mrjock

I can manually create backlinks all day long however that could be low quality. Focus more on quality of quantity.

Delimiter

Having a ton of links from social sites, forums, blog comments, etc isn't going to hurt you. Creating them manually is fine. The real problem is that they likely won't help you too much. Very low quality, high quantity signature links and the like just look like garbage. If you're going to do it I'd only use branded/raw anchors, avoid keyword stuffing.

kevinarndale

Manual Back-link are the best way one can promote its website and content without doing any spammy activity. All one need to do so it focus on making such links as much genuine as possible. Don't overdo such activities just make that look normal.

ulterios

Since you are talking about manual backlinks then they should be safe if you are doing them right and not building bad/junk backlinks.

Since they are manual then you are in control of them so YOU get to decide where you are building them. I say that as long as you know how and what you are doing, then manual backlinks should be perfectly safe in any quantity.

Nathaneal

It's safe but you don't need 500 backlinks to get indexed. It might hurt to have a bunch of pointless links. Make sure the pages that are linking are being updated. For example, don't make a Facebook and link once and never touch it again. Be sure to use it regularly so it is a strong link. Google Likes this

rfharris

Building backlinks manually is definitely a safer option than using any automated link building software. But you should never compromise on the quality of your backlinks and only get backlinks from quality websites even if you don't get many backlinks. Remember, it is more about the quality rather than the quantity, when it comes to backlinks.

alexraymonds

The creating manual backlinks is very good for google, you should build backlinks gradually and daily, not too much backlinks in one day and other day is no backlinks.

sweetsdailyupdates

Yes you can create backlinks manually. You can use different activity to create backlinks manually like Blog posting, Guest posting, Directory submission, Local business listing and Social circulation.

Please find high authority directory submission or local business listing because if you have added your link in spamming sites your site will penalize by Google.

vishwa

Creating backlinks manually is not a bad idea. I personally think that if you are doing it correctly than there is no problem. Don't make your backlinks look spammy in the eye of google. Always use white hat techniques to create backlinks. Never use automated software or tools to create backlinks.

TrafficDues

I thing it's very safe, However you have to do it right !
Be aware of badlinks, don't over do it on daily bases, Keep it natural looking and real.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.