Mary Kate and Ashley Fashion Blog/Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunescool

i watched them on tv, not full house, twice a day when two different series were on till it got obnoxious i seen everyone so many times, ive had a celeb forum for years and i follow them and see them all the time, they may be freaks to alot of people but you mite be too

the blog isnt for everyday fashion, to follow them and talk about what theyre wearing. its to keep up with their fashion lines, their fashion line releases several times a year, their line presentations, store openings, anything brand related thats recent

its enough content to optimize and get on the first page, not yet i just started it in December. i have a very nice affiliate which i sell their stuff thru. they are award winning fashion designers several times and they are on the Council of Fashion Designers of America

i have products from $50 to $5000, a low competition keyword, im on google but nowhere close to the first page yet

ive seen thousands of themes over the years and honestly liked none of them, i dont like the flashy blogs where theres stuff all over, i need a rite sidebar, and two post previews next to each other on down. my visitors get the content rite away and as much as possible, not like most blogs trying to entertain you with their design, it doesnt amuse me

olsenfashionnook.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.