Affiliation market with or without website

Aditi

I have created a land page for affiliated programs but unfortunately my website is still under construction.
So i decide to promote other websites meanwhile but the thing is that I am not getting proper way to do that.
and even I also want to know what are the various ways of affiliation:idea: market like blogging or what else?:help:

Developer

By far, the # 1 way for ME (this is what works for ME) is product creation
and using the products as either giveaways or attention grabbers for other
high end products.

Social media, obviously, is another GREAT way for promoting offers, however,
as with almost any form of making money online, you NEED to first, and foremost,
build a following or loyal supporters, people who trust you and what you have to
say. Without trust, you will get nowhere.

Part of building trust is having a blog in which you can use not only to promote
various products/services, but to post about you and your thoughts, which goes
a long long way when trying to build a following of people who trust you.

WebmasterPhil

There is PPC but it can be costly and risky. There's a book called "Affiliate Millions: Making a Fortune using Search Marketing on Google and Beyond" that goes into details about this technique. It's not a new book and the game has changed somewhat as Google has wisen up about affiliate marketers. Bing, I believe, still allow affiliate marketers to use their PPC to promote other business' products on their search pages.

Miguelito203

If you want to make money with affiliate marketing, you really do need a blog and to build an e-mail list. Your blog is like your brand, your house. When people like your content, they will specifically seek you out and ask for your opinion. I've been doing this for some years now. When you are first starting out, don't worry about your site being perfect or having a lot of content. Just get your site up and running. You can change things later. Plus, the search engines like to see growth.

When you have a blog and an e-mail list, a good amount of people that come to your blog from the search engines will automatically sign up to your list without you having to do much (as long as they like your content). You can tell them something as simple as they will get updates whenever you post something new. It doesn't have to be that complicated.

Joey

learn2do

Like any other niches of marketing, there are many ways for you to promote a product in an affiliated program. To me, there are two common ways to do affiliate marketing: using organic traffic or using paid traffic.
With Organic traffic, you create a site providing product review articles, then generate traffic by SEO.
With Paid traffic, you don't have to spend lots of time in SEO, you just simply use ad networks like adWord, Facebook ads etc to promote the product (with or without your own site).

Last edited:

Ron Killian

Get your website done now. No excuses, no delays. As you know, "under construction" puts NO money in your pocket.

The biggest reason people don't make any money is because they do not FINISH what they started. Many don't get anything finished for that matter.

Often they take far too long to get their websites or blogs up. Or they come up with excuses, usually in their own head, that they need to add this, or tweak this, they need to make it just perfect, BEFORE they can make it public. I do it myself some times.

The people who actually make money online are the ones who get their site "good enough", and get to promoting it.

Just my two cents.

vishwa

Yes, As other had said in this thread that you must have to complete your website. Promoting products without a website is a really hefty task. So, create a website first. Write some killer reviews for your products to drive some good sales. You also have to to create a email list with your website/blog.

Muzzamil

I have created a land page for affiliated programs but unfortunately my website is still under construction.
So i decide to promote other websites meanwhile but the thing is that I am not getting proper way to do that.
and even I also want to know what are the various ways of affiliation:idea: market like blogging or what else?:help:
You can write reviews about affiliate products that you want to sell. You can do this by writing review articles or make a review video which is preferred. You can also use landingpages.com which allows you to create a landing page without having a website but I would prefer not do that because google doesn't like landing pages. Google likes fully built websites. You can also put banner ads on websites that get a lot of traffic and put a affiliate link that directly connects to seller's website. This way you don't need your own website.You can also use Facebook ads to drive traffic to the seller's website. Good Luck!

hipporeview

If you want to sell something without website, you have use ads: FB ads, Bing Ads, Google Ads... and it takes a lot of money.
So the best way is buiding a website to post all your products that you are promoting. but to push your site high ranking, it is a long way.

EpicGlobalWeb

Listen to what Ron said. You need a website whether you use it to sell or not. People still need a way to buy and you also need a way to brand yourself and be trusted. Just build it.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views