Pinterest - Social Media Marketing - Ways to engage more traffic

What You Prefer for Social Media Marketing?

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twitter

• Pinterest

• Google+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pramod

Promote your business more efficiently by Pinterest Marketing by using simple rules like tagging locations, analytical sites; pinning etc. Pinterest bonds your customers to give you a success you deserve leaving, up to date information of your site to your customers. So we can say Pinterest Marketing is a simple and easy way and that too free of cost to promote your business and increase your brand awareness through your audiences.

Below is the article on Pinterest (Social Media Marketing)

Ways To Engage More Traffic Towards Your Website.

Can anyone suggest more ideas?

DavidLux

Good information but I think Twitter is number one for promote and getting traffic to your website. With Pinterest you need a good websites with more attractive photos to share on it...it's best way to get traffic on Pinterest.

pramod

Hi David,

Can you share your ways of promotion through Twitter? Yes, Pinterest is most effective for Websites with more images.

pramod

Pinterest lets you organize and share your favorite with other people around the world, It lets you represent your products & services in the form of image to increase your brand popularity through Pinboards.

Can anybody share their thoughts on Pinterest.

pramod

Still, no one voted for Google+, isn't it the professional Social Media Marketing Site?

There are many technical people on Google+, isn't it?

pramod

Hi Friends,

For me, twitter is the best, you can get followers daily.
Good information but I think Twitter is number one for promote and getting traffic to your website. With Pinterest you need a good websites with more attractive photos to share on it...it's best way to get traffic on Pinterest.
yah, It's professional Social networking site but I prefer Twitter to G+, simple but very effective.
Why you guyz prefer only Twitter over Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn & Pinterest? Although Facebook is the most popular social networking site.

Andre

I voted for google + but it is really efficient when you have more people got you on their circle.

vinpay

I like facebook, it's very easy to get more traffic from it so I will vote for facebook as best social networking to gain traffic for websites.

pramod

pramod
Yes, Facebook is the Social Media platform with more number of users, rather then other Social Media Website.

Let's hope someone using Pinterest & Google+ for their business or for their client business, can bring out here some valuable suggestions towards this thread :)

sumin

Thanks for the sharing...it's useful for me...i use 4 of this social media to promote business too

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.