What is cloud hosting and How does it work?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
I have a small VPS and wanted to move a cloud vps hosting but not sure how does it work? how to choose a good cloud hosting? I have no experience on this. Pleas share yours.

samimnoorzaitgc

Cloud hosting describes a method of configuring servers in a flexible way. In a cloud hosting, your resources spread over hundreds of servers on the cloud in a way that you won't be facing any sever downtimes.

Each server in a cloud carries out a particular set of tasks. In case of failure on any server, others will make a temporarily back-up to render the needed resources.

Atlantic(dot)(net) provides cloud hosting for just $4.97/month.

Thanks

Delimiter

Well there's cloud and then there's "cloud". Most providers are of the "cloud" variant, in which they say it's cloud hosting but it's really just a VPS with a nice panel and a few extra features tossed in.

What kind of hosting are you looking for? Are you looking for like a redundant VPS, cloud shared hosting? If you have specifications or a budget in mind I could recommend a few providers.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.