Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Free Guest Posting On my blog

  • HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1

    Free Guest Posting On my blog

    Hello members,

    I am looking for Guest authors for my blog imbloggingtips.com who can write quality posts for my blog. The article must be unique and have at least 500 words. I will provide you two do follow backlinks, One in your author bio and one in your article. My blog has currently DA of 19 and PA of 33. It also gets 1000+ Unique visitors and have more than 500 email subscribers.

    So, If you are interested in posting a guest post in my blog than you can contact me at [email protected]
    Last edited by ulterios; 11-16-2016 at 03:28 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1
    Hello folks, I am still looking for guest authors on topics related to internet marketing, Affiliate marketing, Blogging, SEO etc. You will get two dofollow backlinks.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- Imbloggingtips.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 5/1
    I just sent you an email.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 45/0
    Given: 12/0
    Hi Vishwa,

    Are there any post requirements in order to get our links placed on your website? Like do we have to post 10 unique articles prior to getting access to a dofollow link feature?


    Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealRazzy View Post
    Hi Vishwa,

    Are there any post requirements in order to get our links placed on your website? Like do we have to post 10 unique articles prior to getting access to a dofollow link feature?

    Thanks
    You can get details and requirement of guest posts here. Hope it will help you. If you have any questions or queries you can contact me directly.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- Imbloggingtips.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Can you update the blog with SEO 2017 tips

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1
    Quote Originally Posted by sree View Post
    Can you update the blog with SEO 2017 tips
    Sure, I will prepare an article regarding SEO tips for 2017 and publish it on my blog. Thanks for your suggestion. Stay tuned with my blog.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- Imbloggingtips.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vishwa View Post
    Hello members,

    I am looking for Guest authors for my blog imbloggingtips.com who can write quality posts for my blog. The article must be unique and have at least 500 words. I will provide you two do follow backlinks, One in your author bio and one in your article. My blog has currently DA of 19 and PA of 33. It also gets 1000+ Unique visitors and have more than 500 email subscribers.

    So, If you are interested in posting a guest post in my blog than you can contact me at [email protected]

    Hello, are you still looking? Maybe I can contribute. Been writing time and again. I also have my own blog. I just want more exposure that's why I was wondering if youre still looking for someone to help with your content creation.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1
    Quote Originally Posted by kim16 View Post
    Hello, are you still looking? Maybe I can contribute. Been writing time and again. I also have my own blog. I just want more exposure that's why I was wondering if youre still looking for someone to help with your content creation.
    Yes, I am still looking for Guest posts for my blog. You can send it to me anytime.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- Imbloggingtips.com

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    I will just sent you an e-mail regarding this.I will generate unique and quality content as i am very much passionate blogger and content writer.Sorry to say but i have found that your total 500 unique visitors only just reminding you that.
    However Kindly sent me the response.
    Cheers suraj

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1
    Quote Originally Posted by blog4everyone View Post
    I will just sent you an e-mail regarding this.I will generate unique and quality content as i am very much passionate blogger and content writer.Sorry to say but i have found that your total 500 unique visitors only just reminding you that.
    However Kindly sent me the response.
    Cheers suraj
    Hello Suraj, I did not received your email. Can you please tell me where you have send the email.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- Imbloggingtips.com

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/3
    Given: 99/2
    PM sent, I have 2 posts below on my site. Are they available?

    Domain Name Extensions – What do they mean?
    101 Ways to get more website traffic You Should Know!

    Thanks,
    Godaddy Renewal Coupon 27% Off Latest Today in 2017
    Vultr Coupon Free $20 Latest Today in 2017

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/3
    Given: 59/1
    Quote Originally Posted by hynds View Post
    PM sent, I have 2 posts below on my site. Are they available?

    Domain Name Extensions – What do they mean?
    101 Ways to get more website traffic You Should Know!

    Thanks,

    I have replied to your PM.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- Imbloggingtips.com

Newer Threads

  1. BillEssley
    florahelen
    Replies: 4 | Views: 576
    Last post by florahelen, 09-06-2016, 09:54 AM
  2. Mike001
    Mike001
    Replies: 26 | Views: 2857
    Last post by Mike001, 06-06-2016, 11:19 AM
  3. rainmaker11
    Reallt India
    Replies: 6 | Views: 892
    Last post by Reallt India, 05-23-2016, 10:44 AM
  4. brettek
    Liam
    Replies: 7 | Views: 1370
    Last post by Liam, 02-16-2017, 08:54 AM
  5. MirkoM
    MirkoM
    Replies: 2 | Views: 1013
    Last post by MirkoM, 05-07-2016, 09:10 AM

Older Threads

  1. Jovani
    Mike_Brown
    Replies: 1 | Views: 533
    Last post by Mike_Brown, 05-06-2016, 09:54 AM
  2. Edward
    RDO Servers
    Replies: 27 | Views: 3059
    Last post by RDO Servers, 07-20-2016, 03:51 PM
  3. BillEssley
    Delimiter
    Replies: 3 | Views: 746
    Last post by Delimiter, 05-11-2016, 08:34 PM
  4. samimnoorzaitgc
    PayPal on Third World Countries
    By samimnoorzaitgc in forum PayPal
    samimnoorzaitgc
    Replies: 2 | Views: 523
    Last post by samimnoorzaitgc, 05-07-2016, 07:00 AM
  5. Mike_Brown
    freehdwalls
    Replies: 5 | Views: 801
    Last post by freehdwalls, 07-01-2016, 08:25 PM

Latest Threads

  1. Seller
    Ciarda
    Replies: 2 | Views: 41
    Last post by Ciarda, Today, 02:07 PM
  2. Seller
    Rob Whisonant
    Replies: 1 | Views: 49
    Last post by Rob Whisonant, Today, 09:27 AM
  3. Edward
    Buying Need PBN Services
    By Edward in forum Link Sales
    Web Expert
    Replies: 3 | Views: 58
    Last post by Web Expert, Today, 11:16 AM
  4. empresa87
    SIG
    Replies: 4 | Views: 67
    Last post by SIG, Today, 08:11 AM
  5. Zack
    SEOPub
    Replies: 3 | Views: 131
    Last post by SEOPub, Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Mike Brean
    williamramos
    Replies: 25 | Views: 4113
    Last post by williamramos, 10-09-2014, 11:48 AM
  2. Jovani
    djohn4204
    Replies: 9 | Views: 1907
    Last post by djohn4204, 09-01-2014, 05:58 AM
  3. Jack London
    shobee
    Replies: 2 | Views: 1535
    Last post by shobee, 02-14-2014, 05:42 PM
  4. Husbarn
    Husbarn
    Replies: 4 | Views: 1906
    Last post by Husbarn, 03-29-2013, 09:43 AM
  5. PankajS
    pravinganore
    Replies: 1 | Views: 806
    Last post by pravinganore, 03-06-2013, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Internet Marketing Forum

Webmaster Sun is a forum where you’ll find in-depth discussions and resources to help you succeed on the web whether you are new or experienced. You’ll find it all here. With topics ranging from internet marketing, search engine optimization, social networking, make money online, web hosting, affiliate marketing as well as hands-on technical support for web design, programming and more. We are a growing community of like-minded people that is keen to help and support each other with ambitions and online endeavors. Learn and grow, make friends and contacts for life.

Come Hang Out With Us

    Facebook Twitter Webmaster Forum Google+

    Webmaster Sun Logo
Copyright ©2012 - 2017, WebmasterSun.com. All rights reserved. Internet marketing forum for internet marketers, webmasters, web hosting providers, designers and affiliate marketers.

Welcome to Webmaster Sun

The World's Number 1 Webmaster Community, SEO and Marketplace

Log in!

Continue with Facebook
Continue With Email. By signing up you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Sign in Manually

Need an account? Sign up now!