Which pages will you redirect your subscribers to? Why?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
As I read posts on the forum, it is recommended creating a custom squeeze page to promote CPA offers, get the email, and then redirect to the offer.
but how do you do when a person clicks submit button on his email and you redirect them to the offer? Or you do a thank you page and then redirect them in 5-10 seconds? put a direct link the offer?

Thanks for your answers!

Hawker

but how do you do when a person clicks submit button on his email and you redirect them to the offer?
Easy. You use a tracking link custom created for that email campaign so you can see how many people clicked it.

learn2do

I don't understand too much about the programming technique in this case, but I think direct visitors to the offer page with a thank you pop-up is a good idea. Don't waste their time with a thank you page, that's so annoying.

Last edited:

Mike001

Once the email is submitted, I usually redirect to the offer page, with a pop-up thank you as a modal that must be cleared before the offer page is fully visible.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.