Traffic & SEO

FexInc

Hi Friends
I would like to Ask the Different Between SEO and TRAFFICS and how does it
help

Hawker

Hi FexInc, well tbh your question is very entry level stuff and and not really what I would call a high quality question that is worth spending a lot of time on answering.

But hey, we was all noobs at one point right!? That said, even way back when I was a complete novice to SEO, before I even really knew what SEO was or meant.

I still knew the difference between SEO and TRAFFIC.

I knew that SEO was an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization.

And that TRAFFIC was not an abbreviation but rather a meaning for website traffic such as website visitors from the search engines (organic traffic) and from anywhere I'm advertising (referral traffic).

So that is SEO and TRAFFIC lesson 101 for you for starters and will explain to you in layman's terms what the difference between SEO and Traffic is.

And that SEO is an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimisation but TRAFFIC is not an abbreviation and is what it says it is, traffic.

If you don't know the difference between the two things yet then well, you're in the right place to learn but the wrong industry to do well in unless you get lucky!

Unless you had some deeper meaning than that about it and was expecting to hear or be told something else about them both?

Because you ask how does it help, that is kind of a no brainer really, but that might be just to me or any other half clued up SEO/IM.

In short; SEO helps for getting better rankings in the Search Engines which in turns sends more traffic which results in more earnings for you the webmaster.

Which is why we're all here in the first place. ;)

vaughn

SEO is a strategy, which should be followed by every website to get interacted with many people. Where as, traffic means how many people are interacting with the website. SEO and traffic are 2 factors which are interconnected for a website. If the website followed best SEO strategies then it will get good traffic, other wise it won't get good traffic.

Devin Holdcraft

I still knew the difference between SEO and TRAFFIC.
SEO generates traffic, if your site is focus on getting traffic from search engines then we can consider it as one same source.

Search Engine Optimization is the process of enhancing the visibility of a web-site on organic search engine result pages.

SEO is the process of optimizing your web site for the purpose of getting free traffic from search engines. An optimized website is more easily recognized by Search engine crawlers, so there are more chances of ranking higher in SERPS.
You are repeating these like a machine.

SEO is a strategy, which should be followed by every website to get interacted with many people. Where as, traffic means how many people are interacting with the website. SEO and traffic are 2 factors which are interconnected for a website. If the website followed best SEO strategies then it will get good traffic, other wise it won't get good traffic.
I agree with this opinion, they are involved together.

Traffic and SEO both are the different way to get the benefits such as SEO will be use for improving the keywords on the search engine and traffic will come from the visitors which gets the traffic.
Unless you define in a different aspect like getting it from internet marketing (email list, advertising) then we are different because we are getting from different sources. If no, they are the same.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.