Are coupons and discount websites making money?

CyberAlchemist

When I bought some domains, I used to search for coupon sites and I applied their coupon codes. How can they get profits from coupons that sharing for their visitors. how could coupons and discount websites make money?

Nathaneal

Of course! Why else would they be on the internet... Any site that is pulling you in is making money on way or another.
They probably make small amounts of money from advertising

learn2do

Those sites just making affiliate marketing. They don't offer coupons and discount for nothing, they'll earn money from your bill. Like any other business, domain providers have to advertise their services in many channel, and using shared coupon is a way to make the discount look reliable. There could be bloggers who share domain coupon when they are not affiliate marketers, but they have one purpose: generate traffic on their sites.

Last edited:

ulterios

How can they get profits from coupons that sharing for their visitors. how could coupons and discount websites make money?
Most of the coupon sites make money from affiliate revenue. However, they can also make money by selling advertising as well as charging a fee to have people submit their coupons.

The main thing that you would need to have a successful coupon website is to get lots of targeted traffic, or at least tons of general traffic.

Coupon sites are a tough niche to get into since there are some long time, well established coupon sites out there that are always at the top of search results.

It's not impossible to make money with a coupon site, but it can be tough to make it worth your time and effort.

Lots of marketing is usually required for sites of this type.

shapehost

The answer is simple: yes they do.

If you get to make a coupon website, make sure to promote it hard so you can close deals with as many people as possible.

hynds

I'm having a coupon site like you said, and the main reason that I created a web is the revenue and traffic. I got some revenue from CJ affiliate network and many traffic. WIth that traffic, I can register with google adsense for some more revenue.

Rockk

The sites merely making internet affiliate marketing. They might not offer bargains and discount for nothing, they may earn money from your bill. Like any other organization, domain companies have to advertise their offerings in many port, and employing shared voucher is a way to make the price reduction look reliable. There could be writers who discuss domain coupon code when they are certainly not affiliate marketers, nonetheless they have one goal: generate traffic on their sites.

jaribhai

Oh yes, they are making money by affiliate links. Actually these discount coupons are basically affiliate links that give them commission on the basis of your final bill.

ivanab

Actually one of the best strategies to drive BUYER traffic to your site is by offering a coupon code.

Yes, they are mostly making commissions through affiliate marketing,

but those little numbers add up.

If you promote any affiliate products, coupons will get you over the edge!

The Ebook Giant

They're definitely making money and we're talking good numbers here, especially for those who are first to catch the eyes of 'Googlers'.

It's a mixture of Ad & Affiliate revenue. They may have some additional upgrades available for their users but that's different for each site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views