How can I make money daily?

lkovnih226

I could earn money online through different sources like freelancing, blogging but I got the payment for more months and it's not thing as expected. My question is how can I make money daily? do I need to buy a product and starting selling it for stable income daily?

WebmasterPhil

I don't quite understand your question but it seems like you're saying, you've tried freelancing and blogging before but the revenue wasn't as you expected. Is this correct?

There is no sure thing when it comes to business, so it does not matter which business model you choose. There are many people making good money from freelancing and blogging, but these people have figured out how to do it. Sometimes it has to do with luck too.

There is no one model better than another. There are affiliate marketers who make 100K a year. There are people making 100K from Adsense. There are people making 100k from writing Kindle books. There are people making 100K from freelancing. There are people making 100K from selling products. So and so on..

Make a list of all the online business models out there. Pick a business model that you feel comfortable with, learn as much as you can about it. Figure out the costs. Figure out all the ways to reduce your risks. Decide for yourself if it's worth trying.

samimnoorzaitgc

There is a possibility of earning from 1 cent to millions of dollars daily. There is no guarantee for this. The better you do, the higher you'll earn.

It really depends on your method and the amount of time you're spending on. The amount of money is increased when you're at it.

You really do freelancing? If you're stuck with it, try taking more exams in order to improve your chance of being selected by the job poster.

Show more profession and work with more effort. Say to yourself: What I'm doing is to make money online, not just wasting time.

ericplotz1

I could earn money online through different sources like freelancing, blogging but I got the payment for more months and it's not thing as expected. My question is how can I make money daily? do I need to buy a product and starting selling it for stable income daily?
If done right everything on the web makes money daily.

Really these questions are redundant. Everything on the web I do makes me money daily. My blogs make money daily. You just probably suck at it and need to improve your capabilities by studying.

If you tried blogging and didn't make money daily, then study harder, learn more, and try again. Or give up like most do. Took me a couple years before I saw any decent money. But I stuck with it.

NOBODY is going to say, "Hey, here's a for sure way to make money"

If you learn SEO, the possibilities are endless

Mike001

Mike001
Eric,

Nothing like getting right to the point, I Love it.

But I do agree, most of the youngsters that I have trained expect that they will walk out of the classroom and start making money overnight the very next day. They have no idea just how hard it can be to get a good online business running and all the time and effort it really takes.

The one thing that surprised me most was how many of them go off into topics they have no clue of or show no interest in. They just picked that topic be cause it was the hot topic of the day. It does surprise me sometimes.

IKov, find something that you have a passion for and are truly interested in. Spend the time to become very good in that topic and start building your user base. If you stick with it, and keep your content original and penitent, it will grow. There are a ton of tools out there that can help you. But it takes time, very few of us made any real money overnight. We all work at just like a real job and stay connected to our users.

Good luck,

Miguelito203

You need to focus on long-term business models and put out a lot of content. For example, you could start out by providing some service. Then, you could use that money and invest it into something that generates residual income like a blog. Once your blog starts bringing in money, you can do less service providing stuff. Oh, one thing to keep in mind is that a lot of niches slow down during the summer (at least in my experience). You've got to find ways to make up for it. I, for instance, started doing a case study on my blog. Whatever you do, it's going to take some time to build up to where you start making consistent income.

Joey

PatrickT

You can make a video or audio course onsomething you know well and sell it online, and make other bloggers sell it for percent from selling, it works well I know

Ron Killian

I agree, it's difficult to completely understand what your saying.

If your talking freelancing, that probably will always (in most cases), only make money when you get the work and get it done. One project at a time.

So, setting up something like your own product could be something that runs on it's own, long as the traffic is there, you could have daily money.

Or email marketing, could be daily money.

Guess you need systems that run on auto-pilot, or as close as you can get for the possibilities of daily money.

Like erocplotz said, most everything "can" make you daily money.

Most people will say going with something you know, or something you are passionate about. I don't disagree, but what your passionate about might not be a big money maker, if at all. And you also limit yourself. There are so many niches that we might not be passionate about, that are profitable. Plenty of things I've made money with over the years that were not my passion.

Not to mention, we can get a passion for something when the money starts coming in :)

Developer

Developer
@RonKillian:

Here I go stalking you again Ron, LOL... Anyway, I couldn't agree more that statement.

@lkovnih226:

If making money is your true goal, and who doesn't have that as (at least) one of their goals, it is very easy to become passionate about a specific niche if it is making a fair amount of money. I, myself, have traveled outside of my comfort zone a time or two because of the income potential alone. It becomes very easy when you find a lucrative niche no matter how passionate, or not, you are.

The reason many people suggest working with something you are passionate about is because of the old adage: "Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life" and as true as that is, again, once you find a niche that can bring in a substantial cash flow, the passion will come in time (usually as soon as you realize how much money you've left on the table from not doing it sooner, lol).

As I have said many times, here on the forum, on my blogs and to my customers, you want to think of longevity as well as the residual-ness of having your own product line. Yes, can make GREAT money as a freelancer, however, at the same time, try to come up with a few of your own "set and forget" products (or find some with resale rights or even affiliate based products) that prove to be money makers so that in your down-time from freelancing (or slow periods), your income is not HALTED to a dead stop.

If you're interested in creating your own products, send me a PM and I can help you get started.

And, if you're interested in making money by reselling other people's products, check out the links within RonKillian's signature (above) as well as my own (below).

Jifferson

If you are good at writing you should try on different freelancing sites like Upwork, Fiverr. Fiverr is a good source of daily income. You can sell $5 per article. It is a easy and stable way of earning.

gaabscps

If you're able to Sell Stuffs, you can work as an Affiliate or if you want passive income, think about bitcoin cloud mining ! Im using HashOcean and CLDMine for it !

thagar

In my experience there are many things that can help you earn a living.. Everything however requires consistency, testing and improving.. But straight from the top of my head I would say product testing can make you money daily the fastest...

Rockk

If you are good at posting you should try on different article writing sites like Upwork, Fiverr. Fiverr is a good source of daily income. You can sell $5 per document. It is an easy and stable technique of earning.

X9Host

As per my experience reselling web hosting, domains, vps, dedicated server is the best business and it has a a lot of profit too.

HighProxies

If you are good at writing, then you should stick with that. Have you considered setting up your own blog? Perhaps this is an option for you, as it would be some work, but if you enjoy writing and are good at coming up with ideas, then it could just work well for you.

Muzzamil

The best thing you can do is promote other people's products and earn daily commission. If you were to make your own product, it would take you a lot of time and you wouldn't know if people are going to buy it or not. Plus you will have to set up your website, set up a autoresponder, and sales pages. I am telling you this from personal experience because that's how I started by affiliate marketing(promoting other people's products). You can use blogging to make money because I am currently blogging to drive traffic to my affiliate websites. If you want to consider freelancing, you need to have a one skill that you are a master at. This is because sights like fiverr.com pay only $5 for one job done. So if you are okay with $5, then you can do freelancing but if you are a master at something, you can set up your own website and sell your service there. Good Luck.

Cameron Hill

Freelancing etc. I've heard can be good, but my problem with it is that it doesn't allow you complete freedom with your time.

I'm all about making money passively so that I free up my time again. I want to create systems that, once I've invested time and effort into setting them up, will generate me money like a machine so that I have complete freedom to do whatever I want to with my time and still be able to afford the things I want, go the places I want to go, meet the people I want to meet etc.

So the idea of trading my time for money is death to me. You'll never get your time back! But you can always make more money.

SO what I do is I invest time building an email list, and then I use that to do affiliate marketing (partly automated, partly through daily emails taking maybe 30 mins tops to write) and also selling my own products and services (things I ENJOY doing and that I'm passionate about, so it's not work for me, it's play :) ).

I can explain how to do this if you're unaware.

All the best,

Cam

PartnersWanted

I would suggest if you enjoy helping people, you can promote services and earn money in your spare time by helping others do the same. I personally have done affiliate marketing, product selling and working other platforms. Now I am promoting services that people need and building up my income at the same time. The company I am involved with provide training, bonuses, trips and other incentives. They are in USA and Canada and have over 4,000,000 members.

Jack_Dan

Firstly it depends on what kind of work you want to do over the internet to earn money daily. Like if you love blogging then invest some real time in researching about useful niche or content for your blogs then do some SEO and keywords research for your niche. You can use AdSense and earn through your blog traffics. Other than that if you want to promote affiliate products or CPA works you need to work on to first finding good products and offers to promote. You need to to do some R&D before you promote your offers from the affilaite marketplace. Learn more about SEO and keywords and also PPC ad networks for affiliate marketing.

Shiraaz

You can make money daily by Transcribing. It is flexible so you can work as much as you want or as little as you want. Bear in mind that you still have to work hard in order to make money. With Transcribing for any company, there is no cap on how much you can work or specific times so I think this is the best way to make money on a daily basis with payouts via Paypal. There is a series of tests you have to undertake but it will pay off at the end.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies