Buy traffic from ad network, your experience?

miken

I would to increase traffic for my site fast by using ad networks, are there any good ones out there? have you ever bought from any sources? your experience?

samimnoorzaitgc

If you have a large budget, AdWords would do the work. It's the most largest Ad network. Costs $1-$2 per click (varies on keywords used).

Chitika, Zukul and many others exist there.

Have you googled this first?

miken

If you have a large budget, AdWords would do the work. It's the most largest Ad network. Costs $1-$2 per click (varies on keywords used).

Chitika, Zukul and many others exist there.

Have you googled this first?
I googled this more times but I need to hear experience who tried ad networks and got good results them where they bought.

I tried Google adwords some months but it consumed me more money while I got the revenue lesser than which I paid for this ad network. So I would find ad networks that offering lower rates.

Go for infographic ads. now a days its being used more to promote the website. IT definitely helps you to get good traffic to the website.
Can you elaborate why infographic ads is a good source to increase traffic for websites?

reCharge

Well beside the well known advertising networks they are numerous others out there but be careful many of them are scamers or are used by scamy publishers.

How do they scam:
They have a bot who is visiting your site through several Proxies. This causes you a significant financial loss I know networks which traffic is up to 50% faked.
The only way to check the quality of purchased traffic is to use javascript monitors for user experience measuring. They are usually made to check the scroll and click behaviour of users and the most bots does not click or scroll. They are some out there which do both but they click and scroll randomly and stays always on your page (so if you have external links they will NEVER be visited).

How to identify:
Ask me or google for every network with the words "scam", "fake", "opinions" maybe you could find videos by their victims.

Conclusion:
If you wanna buy traffic, use large networks but this would cause significant costs because even the big guys are not 100% save against faking. The second reason are their high CPCs due the higher competition between their high number of advertisers.
If you want to place advertisements successfully you have to know your conversion rate. A conversion rate of 1:50 and an average sale margin of 50$ would allow you to spend up to 1$ per click (taxes are not included).

paul1129

I agree with you 'reCharge' using large networks may take some extra money at the very first time but they are totally worth it.
Speaking from my personal experience its very dangerous to invest money in small and cheap network (who tells you that they can send you targeted traffic at the rates below market price). Most of them send bot traffic and if its not bot then also the traffic is totally zombie like.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies