Is Facebook Ads good for leads?

harrygreen90

I want to promote my business and some web services at local online market, but getting confused about the leads, is Facebook ads good for sales or doing it just for promotions or increase likes/fans?

WebmasterPhil

I would rather use facebook ads for promoting my facebook group page. Then use that FB page to promote your business, etc. The thing about social media is that people go there to hang out with friends and such. They're not exactly in the buying mood. Social media is not like Google where on Google, people would type up "I want to buy a Sony Playstation now", then you know they are in buying mood. When people log on to facebook, they're there to see what their friends are up to, and such and such.

ulterios

Sure it's good for sales. If it wasn't then businesses both small and large wouldn't be spending tons of money advertising on Facebook.

I think that it will basically come down to what you are trying to sell though as to if it's the best choice or not. Different products and services do better using one platform or the other, based on what the seller is trying to sell.

Besides, if Facebook wasn't good for sales then why would the spammers trying to sell stuff post so much Spam there? :yahoo:

datamaya

In my experiences, here is the hierarchy of Facebook effectivenes:

1. To generate likes
2. To generate traffic
3. To generate leads/ sales

If what you sell is daily ordinary products with affordable prices (such as clothes, shoes, accessories, etc), then it might generate leads since the purchase is easy and low risk. But if what you sell is niche service or products that only specific customers could afford to buy (like web design service, business consulting service, industrial machine spare parts, etc) then Facebook ads perhaps is not a good idea.

Jifferson

For me Facebook Ads proved as an effective way of getting leads. I am getting good leads by using Facebook Ads. If you can customize your Facebook Ads properly, you can easily get targeted leads.

gaabscps

I listened a lot about Facebook ads
i tried it in my Ecommerce but don't got good results
Must try with my affiliate product but idk should i use simple keywords like "Internet Marketing" or "Make Money Online"?

harrygreen90

I would rather use facebook ads for promoting my facebook group page. Then use that FB page to promote your business, etc. The thing about social media is that people go there to hang out with friends and such. They're not exactly in the buying mood. Social media is not like Google where on Google, people would type up "I want to buy a Sony Playstation now", then you know they are in buying mood. When people log on to facebook, they're there to see what their friends are up to, and such and such.
What things have you promoted for your facebook group page? increase fans?

Sure it's good for sales. If it wasn't then businesses both small and large wouldn't be spending tons of money advertising on Facebook.

I think that it will basically come down to what you are trying to sell though as to if it's the best choice or not. Different products and services do better using one platform or the other, based on what the seller is trying to sell.

Besides, if Facebook wasn't good for sales then why would the spammers trying to sell stuff post so much Spam there? :yahoo:
But the problem is, why they succeeded, do they spend more money or using right internet marketing methods so it is effective?

In my experiences, here is the hierarchy of Facebook effectivenes:

1. To generate likes
2. To generate traffic
3. To generate leads/ sales

If what you sell is daily ordinary products with affordable prices (such as clothes, shoes, accessories, etc), then it might generate leads since the purchase is easy and low risk. But if what you sell is niche service or products that only specific customers could afford to buy (like web design service, business consulting service, industrial machine spare parts, etc) then Facebook ads perhaps is not a good idea.
why clothes, shoes, accessories are easy to sell while web design service, business consulting service, industrial machine spare parts...are hard to sell? the problem on pricing?

For me Facebook Ads proved as an effective way of getting leads. I am getting good leads by using Facebook Ads. If you can customize your Facebook Ads properly, you can easily get targeted leads.
I listened a lot about Facebook ads
i tried it in my Ecommerce but don't got good results
Must try with my affiliate product but idk should i use simple keywords like "Internet Marketing" or "Make Money Online"?
I heard more times "If you can customize your Facebook Ads properly" then you can get good results. How is a good FB ad campaign? how to optimize it? does anyone have a course that teaching on how to optimize FB ad?

ulterios

ulterios
Well, I am sure it's for several reasons, but being willing to spend more money is definitely one of them. Another is probably just that they stick to it because in the long run they are successful as long as they are willing to keep at it.

Determination can be a big factor that can make a difference in marketing, especially with certain social networks.

MaxiPads889

With Facebook - I find that it takes a lot of testing before the money comes in. Especially with e-commerce websites. But when you fine tune it you can scale it to the moon! :)

freehdwalls

Personally Facebook Ads showed clearly as an effective way of obtaining leads. I will be getting good prospects by using Facebook Advertisements. If you can customize the Facebook Ads correctly, you can easily get centred leads.

DigiEdge

Yes , it's good for leads. If you are optimized your campaign in such a way then you will get good leads. Some times these are varying depends on your business industry or category. For some business industries Facebook it will work very good for some industries google will work very good so you need to choose according to your business.

henderson16144

From your thread, I would highly recommend you use FB ads to promote your business. With FB ads you can increasing like (real like) or getting clicks to your site. But you need to focus on targeting the ages, interests, locations..to make Ads effective for your product, and your site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.