How can improve Alexa ranking?

impradeepsingh

I follow all the rules and guideline to improve Alexa rank for my website, some day ago Alexa rank of my website is under 10k but suddenly day- by-day my alexa rank is performing so bad, I don't know why? can any one guide me what is the actual problem with my site, and how can I improve Aexa ranking?

Miguelito203

Don't worry about your Alexa ranking. It kind of fluctuates with traffic. For instance, traffic to some of my sites always decreases on the weekends. When that happens, my Alexa ranking goes down. When I put out more content, or my site just happens to experience a surge in traffic -- like if I'm doing a product launch or something, it will go back up. Your concern should be site traffic -- not Alexa.

Joey

ulterios

Alexa ranking is not important in most cases. There are some advertisers or potential advertisers who use this as a factor in determining if they want to advertise with you and/or what they think you should charge for advertising rates on your website or blog.

Most of them are people who don't understand that it isn't as accurate as they think it is and isn't as important as they think it is as well. Sure it's nice to have a good Alexa ranking in some advertisers eyes but if they knew better, they wouldn't pay that much attention to it.

It's kind of like how people who are new to domains think that Estibot values are actually accurate, when in fact they are usually WAY off. Some people think that Alexa rankings actually are very important when they should be looking at other factors instead of Alexa rankings.

mrjock

Does alexa ranking have an impact on your websites traffic these days? As far as i'm aware alexa ranking is the result of having users visiting your site with the alexa plugin installed.

What I would suggest doing is asking your regular users to instal the alexa tool bar as I'm sure this is the only way to increase your alexa ranking.

ulterios

ulterios
This is a very common myth but is not true, Google it. I have heard that so many times that you would almost think it is true, but it's just one of those things that spreads and more and more people believe it because they see or hear it so often.

ruchisharma

One of the first things you should do to increase Alexa ranking is to download their toolbar or browser extension. These are readily available within your browser, the desired way. Once you have downloaded and set up the add-on, you should set your target site as your home page. Get one of the Alexa rank gadgets and insert it on your website. Plug-ins are accessible to assist you do this on your WordPress or other blog as well.

Mariajerek

Although now a days, Alexa Ranking is not a ranking factor. But you can improve by content marketing & post your links on trustworthy sites.

nickson

For any search engine results you need to have unique and updated content in your website. Try to generate more backlinks per day. write at least one article for your blog and promote the link through social media.

assignmenthelp

I'd say, you should search in Alexa for top ten best sites or top ten popular sites in different countries and you'll find some of well known social media sites on top ten based on traffic. Honestly, you know very well that you can't cross them and no such webmasters recommends to their clients about their websites current alexa ranks because it is purely out of control, how alexa ranks go down and up.

sweetsdailyupdates

Google doesn't give a priority to any page rank or alexa rank. So don't worry if you don't have good alexa rank. It is all based on your site's performance. If you are getting traffic or updating a new things like updating new content so your site's alexa rank will increase. And if you will not do any activity for some time your alexa rank will go down.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.