Need Email drip solution for system upgrade

tkelley

Hello Community....

I work for a company that allows Advisors to hold workshops via online registration, and our marketing campaign system support the Drip emails, from those RSVPs. This systemwas built from scratch about 4 yrs ago and I need to upgrade, to a solutions as part of my .net upgrade. We are currently using COLD FUSION (YUK), Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Functionality that I am looking for.....
a. The ability to send the drip campaign out as if the Advisory was sending it
b. Allow for when the prospect hit replay, that it goes to the Advisory email on file and not mine
c. Ability to embeded the advisory's logo/image in the header (We have over 100 advisers, with different logos/head-shots)
d. Anything else I should consider

pathfinder

This work is for updating your web system?

Do you have a budget for it? how much?

tkelley

Yes we are upgrading our servicing platform which will include a front end build as well. Our current drip email campaigns were a homegrown design. We do have a budget and a IT vendor who is asking us to provide a solution for them to program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mike001

TK, the problem that you are going to have with this request, is that many of the people that you are asking to provide you with solutions do this for a living and providing those types of solutions is part of what they do to generate income. Many of the people on this site design and develop web applications / web sites for our clients for a living.

If you have an IT vendor, and they have been tasked with completing this project and you have spelled out the requirements, expectations, budget and timelines and they are asking you to provide solutions. You need to find a new vendor. If they were brought in to complete this project they are supposed to be providing solutions to your team for approval.

Do you have an internal Project Manager?

If you are not familiar with this type of project, and you are the internal PM, I might be able to help you get on the right track. PM me if you need some guidance getting this going and the types of questions that you should be asking your vendor.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.