How do you submit your site's backlinks ?

Gonzalus

It've been 2 weeks since I use Backlink Indexer to submit my links. Lately I found out that 50% of them haven't been indexed yet. And most of the social links haven't been indexed too

For the link from forums, I don't know if they really were submitted succesful by me, or by other member from those forums (some of them are promoting the same product as me), or Google sama just do his work... Now if that's true, it means BI hasn't index ANY backlinks that I submitted.

I contacted BI but there's still no answer. Is there another better way to submit my links ?

hoabantrang

Can you suggest me how to check backlink has indexed beside ahrefs or google console tool ? I only want to know how many backlink of my website.
Thank you !

hoabantrang

My website still appear on google search, i still available when I search it. But when I check backlink with google console there is no backlink appear.
I have pinged alot of backlink in a week, now I want to check how many backlink has been indexed.

Elegant_Designs

If it didn't index then just leave it be, if you keep pinging these links it may have negative effects on your SEO; play safe and leave it. Likely those links are from low authority or even spammy sites that's why Google never index it, it could also be it just needs more time

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.