Media.net A Real Adsense Alternative

whland

Media.net Stay AWAY

I edited this post because I want to say that I don't recommend them to anyone anymore.

They closed my account after I reached the payout. I had $175.00 that was due to me at the end of this month.

They closed my account and froze my funds.

Funny thing is they never responded to me until I posted a scam alert on my twitter profile.

They then sent me an appeal form. But I'm not gonna appeal it because they want too much info that I'm unwilling to send.

They want scanned photos of my drivers license, A copy of my electric bill, car insurance bills etc.

Not going to do it.

Even if I did feel good about sending that info in it would still probably be denied.

I did get back into adsense with a new website though. So will see how that works.

Last edited:

vishwa

Congrats for getting accepted my Media.net. I had some bad experience with them. They suspended my account without any prior notice or reason. All of my traffic are coming from organic sources like Google search, Forums, Blogs, etc. By the way update this thread with future improvements.

Reactions: Mardaki

whland

whland
Sorry to hear you got your account suspended.

I had a thought about starting up a new ad network one day that would be another good adsense alternative and that pays as good and have low traffic requirements.

And I wouldn't be as strict about accepting sites.

Only thing is I don't have the funds to get it going at the moment.

Maybe soon I can.

whland

WOW. I had an earning of $15.00 yesterday from 1,000 impressions of the ads.

That's a good earnings per rpm.

I never got that with adsense.

It's looking promising. Hope it works out.

I'll keep this thread updated.

Chad

whland

I just checked into my media.net account and noticed it updated for June 26th's earnings.

It shot up to $33.00 for June 26th. It'd sure be nice if it at least stuck to the $30.00 a day mark. More would be nice.

I was mad that I was banned from adsense but now I think I'm glad. I seem to be getting more money with media.net

I started another website that I'm working on but it's not quite ready for media.net approval.

But when I do get it to the point of being ready to put media.net ads on it I'm sure I could be earning some decent money.

I do already run another forum that's for scrap metal but it doesn't have enough traffic yet to be approved.

Chad

Reactions: Tshepo

vishwa

vishwa
Great to know that you are earning some decent money from Media.net. Keep up the hard work. Wish you a great success with your forum. I just register your forum and it is looking really good.

Reactions: whland

whland

whland
Thanks for joining the forum. :) Glad to have you.

And thanks for the well wishes of success.

I look forward to posting a screenshot of the payment once I get it which I believe will be sooner than I thought.

I think media.net ads work out better as they can blend in like a website menu.

It takes the second click to earn. But once they click that menu they land on the ad listing's and find an interesting ad and click.

Helps with banner blindness.

Chad

Tshepo

Tshepo
Can you show me proof of revenue via a screenshot?

If it pays good, I will have a try for my blog with this ad network.

Thanks
TSHEPO

vishwa

vishwa
Hi, Dear OP has edited his original post and had elaborate the experience with Media.net. You better read it thoroughly to come on conclusion. the company is highly suspected because they suspended account without any valid reason.

jaribhai

Well after rejecting from Adsense, media.net was my second priority. My blog had been approved by Chitika and Content.ad but Media.net rejected it.. Chitika ads are good but not so good because they lack optimization of mobile banners. So I am using only content.ad along with mellow ads on my blog.

whland

I edited the thread I originally posted. These guys did indeed scam me out of money.

If I had the money I would go on Television advertising these people as scammers.

Personally I may make a video and post it on youtube warning people to stay away.

Not worth signing up for them.

Chad

One other thing I forgot to post about.

They said I was sending them low quality traffic. That would imply they know my traffic stats.

But then in the appeal email they said

They want me to send them access to my web stats so they can see where my traffic is coming from.

So which is it media.net? The majority of my website traffic is from the USA as shown in my stats.

But I guess there stats are showing differently. Or they're just plain lying.

I can't completely control where all my traffic is coming from.

And it really shouldn't matter.

Chad

vishwa

vishwa
They show you their original face. This the same thing happened to me 2 years ago. As I said above in this thread that they had suspended by account for invalid traffic, however All the traffic coming to my site was 100% organic. They didn't change in 2 years as well.

vishwa

I'm back into google adsense with my new website.

It took a few tries to get approved but today I finally got that amazing email that my account was activated and my ads are now showing.

Already making some money with it too.

Hopefully my adsense account stays active for a long time yet.
Adsense is really a leader in PPC ad networks. No body can beat it. If anybody follow their publishers terms of use than there is no problem with it. Wish you good luck :)

whland

whland
Thanks.

I made the mistake of adding AdSense code to another site with insufficient content and they disapproved it.

So now my ads aren't showing.

I resubmitted the 2makemoney website and I'm sure in a few days I'll get approved again.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.