My Blog DA Go down.

vishwa

Hello Friends,

I hope you are doing very well with your online Businesses. In past few months My blog gets a decent MOZ rank and My blog DA was 19. But recently I have noticed that my blog DA go down to 18. I really don't understand the reason behind it. I have also check my backlinks and all of them are coming from authority and good websites. No spam links so far.

If you have any ideas regarding this than please share it with us. Waiting for your replies.

With Regards,
Vishwa

SEOPub

Why would you worry about such a thing?

DA is not a ranking factor. It does not bring you more traffic. It does not help you to make money.

vishwa

vishwa
Hi, SEOPub, I know that DA is not consider as a ranking factor. But Some how it will do some impact on your site. For example most of the advertiser who to post sponsered article on my blog or want to Guest Post, They first look for a decent Domain Authority

Gonzalus

How about your traffic? Did they decrease in number or they use less time reading your blog? Maybe there's nothing impressive the visitors, so they don't stay at your site for a long time.
You can write more attractive article, do better on page SEO and see if thing gets better.
Don't worry too much. Maybe the trend just changes for a while :D

Gonzalus

Then that means his site's links in Moz's database had some problem right ? Or maybe moz changed their metric :blink:.
One more problem you did mentioned earlier is that DA has nothing to do with ranking. But I know lots of people keep looking for high DA blog for their guest posting. If he has a low DA blog, that mean it's less attractive to those people, so it must decrease his traffic at some point ?

Rockk

So why would you bother about such anything?

DA is usually not a rank factor. Will not bring you more visitors. It does not enable you to make money.

freehdwalls

Think about your traffic? Performed they decrease in amount or they use a fraction of the time reading your blog? Understandably there's nothing impressive the visitors, so they will don't stay in your site for a long time.
You may write more attractive content, do better on page SEO and see if point gets better.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views