Boosting Facebook posts?

Harry P

Did anyone have good luck with boosting their Facebook post?
What do you want to boost? traffic from Facebook to your posts or increasing likes for your posts on Facebook?

Can you elaborate your questions?

imnathanjames

It's a Facebook ad. very simple to do.

I have had great engagement from boosting my posts with out spending a great deal to. Maybe $20.

janejury

Boosting facebook posts for what? I just hear about boosting traffic for sites. some people make seo by posting on facebook but they jsut want to boost their site. for example, they add link to that post and want you to click on to increase in the number of reaching site.

Harry P

Hi Harry P, I have a same same question as topic's owner: What if I want to drive more traffic to my post ? Should I SEO it on google (I don't think it'll work cause if you search something, it's very rarely to find it on Facebook or other kind of social network).
You can not SEO facebook posts on Google unless it is a blog post.

i have had luck in doing that, all you need do is to just buy facebook ads. SIMPLE! please give me thumbs up or thank you if you like my post
It depends on your niches, some niches didn't work with Facebook ads.

It's a Facebook ad. very simple to do.

I have had great engagement from boosting my posts with out spending a great deal to. Maybe $20.
What could you get in return for spending $20 in FB ad?

samimnoorzaitgc

Depends on how you do it. It did worked greatly for me. I've tried it just a month ago. I've looked into it and it converted well.

Matt Hale

I am also interested in learning more about this topic, but specifically boosting a facebook post to drive traffic to my blog, or even to promote my Youtube channel to gain more targeted subscribers. Has anyone had success with this? Thanks

hynds

As I know that there're many types of post on Facebook. Example for that:
A text only post
A image only post
A link only post (Link share)
A text + image post
A text + link post

So if you want to boost a post, first you need to determine what is your purpose. If you want to get traffic to you website, I would suggest you run a boost post with link or text + link. Otherwise, if you want to increase the fan engagement on your Fanpage only, you need to boost a post with text only or image only or text + image,...
So the type of boost post you will run is based on your requirement and your business.

Hope this helps.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies