How to make money from affiliate marketing. How to increase website traffic?

Michek Maii

Dear Webmastersun Users,
I am Michek Maii. There are many question which for me
How can to increase the traffic for my website.
I have a website about news, skin care, spa, domestic...I have set Facebook advertisement to increase the traffic but it is not effective. Can you help me?

Attachments

CyberAlchemist

Dear Webmastersun Users,
Using search feature on this forum or via Google, you can find out more ways to increase traffic for your website
I like using this way:
https://www.google.com/#q=how+to+increase+traffic+to+website+site:www.webmastersun.com

I have a website about news, skin care, spa, domestic...I have set Facebook advertisement to increase the traffic but it is not effective. Can you help me?
Obviously FB ad did't work or not effective for your niche, you should change to a new type of advertising like Adwords or banner ads on high traffic sites.
Increasing traffic to a website plays an important role in increase sales for your affiliate programs or affiliate sites. You need to do A/B split test or some marketing campaigns to help increase traffic for your site as link mentioned above.

Hope that helps!

Alvis

What's your budget per day? I think with FB ads, you should focus on targets and content.

Dopani

Dopani
Why do you think content helps FB ad?
Content doesn't help in Facebook ad, they limited number of words to have in the description of your ad.

Ron Killian

One big problem might be, it sounds like your trying to cover too much. From what you said, you are covering all kinds of topics.. It's better to narrow in on a given niche or market.

Just a thought. :)

You also might want psot your site in the reviews sections, might be problems on the site.

As for the facebook ads, without details, your keywords, your ads, ect, no one can give you much of an answer.

mrprinson

Dear Webmastersun Users,
Have you tried Video marketing ? I believe that it has more impact on users.
People remember advs that draw out more senses like hearing and seeing.

malikshahid3232

Affiliate Marketing Strategy

What is affiliate marketing? This is a way to make a profit through the Internet, in which you, as a reseller, get the money for the promotion of products, services, or website. Any user, even with little knowledge of the Internet, can quickly master affiliate marketing and earn well.
Of course, the problem will ease the principles of SEO knowledge and technical skills to create a decent website.

Tips on creating an affiliate site

Select your platform
You can start creating affiliate sites using WordPress architecture. This platform, with pre-written code in the form of numerous plug-ins recognized is extremely pliable. And by the way, you do not need to create a website. There are many reputable websites that allow you to place content and affiliate links. For example, some affiliate marketing experts have long dream to stay on Facebook. However, it would be better if you create your own website.

Make everything as it should be
The products are not just install WordPress. To have your product in demand, while creating the page you need to think a lot. It is important to set the record straight "and" working on your site (including all points of SEO checklist).

Organize Data
You can create a plugin in WordPress and theme for your affiliate site that uses a custom record types to create the following fields:

1. Detailed description of the product
2. Specifications
3. Product Videos on YouTube
4. Manufacturer
5. Price
6. Customer Reviews
7. And important affiliate link

This division of Google prompt information on the page that have structured content, and this, in spite of the competition, to attract visitors.

Product Selector

Find affiliate programs
You can become a member of one of the many affiliate programs that can be found on various websites. Affiliate Window, Affiliate Future, Commission Junction, Link, share, Trade double - and many others you will find the information necessary for the sale of thousands of products. You cannot decide what to sell? Type in Google «any product + affiliate program or referral programs."

Believe in your products
You must be committed to their work to users interested in your product. If you believe in your products and inspire it, you can sell more. And it would be better if you are familiar with the products and learn everything about it.

Describe the products themselves
Do not copy the description of the goods from other sites: you will not discover anything new for the visitors. If you copy the description from other sites, that when searching for your keywords will have little chance against the big companies.

Add the value of the site
Whatever product you are selling, you need to think about the characteristics of the site, and how it will be allocated to existing similar sites. For example:
a. Can you bring something unique to your site?
b. Can you give more opportunities to your visitors?
c. Can you remove the unique video reports about the product?

Calculate the cost
The higher cost of production, the more commission you will get. But this complicates trade. When choosing a product, try to calculate the best value of the recommended retail price. Focus on the value of such goods, which will have a high enough percentage of the profits will be available to most consumers. The smaller the consumer, the higher should be the cost.

Identify future trends
Try to predict what will be a hit. In this you can help the media. Not sure that will be a hit? Look for e-commerce trends in networks and on existing sites online stores.

learn2do

Since your site is about skin care and spa, your customers are likely to be women. To increase traffic for your site, I think that using Facebook ads and Pinterest ads are good ideas, but you have to learn more about targeting audience. Besides that, creating an unique and beautiful landing page is very important, cause you need to attract ladies :D

mrjock

Its fairly easy to find traffic. The hard part is finding traffic that converts.

I would consider commenting on blogs that are in your nichie as they seem to be a large amount of them. Also have you considered making youtube videos?

Taylor1994

You can try some tips:
High Conversion Rate and of course It's Free and you can do it yourself
I'm using for my business

1 : Create Channel on youtube. post video tutorial recipes and useful beauty can do at home. At Description you type your website or something about your website link
2: Create public Group on facebook and share Videos on Youtube Channel.and post your product or service you are selling
3 : SEO your website ( it's very hard . You can go to google search to know more)

Muzzamil

Dear Webmastersun Users,
You should run multiple ads on facebook for about a week so this way you are not spending a lot of money, after a week see which ads are making you the most money/sales and then pour all of your budget into that ad. Also try to give as much value as possible to your current followers for straight 3 weeks and then pitch them your product. This will get you a lot of sales. By 3 weeks, you probably wont even have to pitch them, most of them will automatically ask you for your products. Good Luck!

Cameron Hill

Hi there!

I would say the key is to drive people to a squeeze page to get their email address, and then you can build a relationship and convert better + offer them products over and over again. People buy off those who they know like and trust.

You also need an effective squeeze page that has a high opt in rate. You need a good free gift and a simple and clean design, maybe even a video.

Facebook ads is a great way of generating more traffic, it just takes some trial and improvement. Try and think smart, so for example if your niche is skin care, you could put one of the interests as Dove (the skin lotion manufacturer), or target a demographic that are into that (eg I'd recommend only women of course!)

Another way to get the traffic would be to pay for clicks, for example using a site like Premium Traffic Solution. You tell them the niche, they handle the rest, and just send premium clicks to your site. From there you convert, and then you convert -> cash.

SalauddinBappi

learly FB promotion did't work or not powerful for your specialty, you ought to change to another kind of publicizing like Adwords or pennant advertisements on high activity destinations.

Expanding movement to a site assumes an imperative part in increment deals for your associate projects or offshoot destinations. You have to do A/B split test or some showcasing efforts to help build movement for your site as connection specified previously.

Trust that makes a difference

enstinemuki

The first thing I can say is try to shrink your niche to be more specific as that can help drive more traffic. People make the mistake of thinking that combining different unrelated topics brings more different.

This only leads to waste of time and lack of concentration. If you narrow down to few related topics, you will make your blog a go-to place for that readers in that niche.

Now, about driving traffic to affiliate products, the best is SEO. If you do SEO friendly review posts, you get traffic over and over from search engines and that keeps growing your traffic.

Do a couple of detailed blog posts about products in your niche. Build some links to them and rank them well for money or problem keywords. You won't avoid making money

thewealthybum

create a new post on your site daily. there have been tests done that show the more frequently you are creating posts for your website the more visitors will find your page. Also try acquiring some backlinks to your website. Create a high quality post within your niche and ask other blogs to link to that post.

Some good tips there. Most new bloggers get distracted with focusing on to many things at once and they eventually get burned out. Its good to start with one niche, then you can expand out as time goes on

ChristRodriguez

Using facebook ads is still an effective way if you know well about the target buyers and have a good content, if not you're just wasting your time and money, try doing the SEO stuffs first and go for some FB ads courses maybe then you can try your social network paid campaign again.

michaelandy

In affiliate marketing, you need to refer someone to buy the products or services of the supplier and when any of your referral get convert into the target, you will receive a commission from the suppliers. You can increase traffic to your affiliate programs by choosing the highest customer engagement platform related to that particular product.

DuyLinh

You can join into some active Facebook groups

then promote your services, products there

Remember to read the rules of each groups before you post

(know the rules before you get in the game)

That's how you can increase traffic.

I hope this helps!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.