How much money did you spend for FB ads?

Alvis

Let's share your experience, please ! I'm caculating the budget for a successfull long-term ads on FB but i'm newbie so i really want to learn from you guys -The experts of FB ads :)

Jovani

Let's share your experience, please ! I'm calculating the budget for a successful long-term ads on FB but i'm newbie so i really want to learn from you guys -The experts of FB ads :)
What do you want to spend for FB ads to increase for? likes, promote local business or getting clicks from Facebook ad to your site?

and how much do you have in your budget to spend for ads?

brainsdigital

well, it depends on the project you're working on , the objective of the campaigns is it for video views , page likes or post promotion there is nothing called "best budget". but you can create 2 test campaigns for the same thing you want to promote but change the ages , interests , locations and then you can found the best campaign you can go for it.

Markadler

Let's share your experience, please ! I'm caculating the budget for a successfull long-term ads on FB but i'm newbie so i really want to learn from you guys -The experts of FB ads :)
About >3k per day... So i want to learn from people who have the same budget
From your question and reply in this thread, I am sure you have good experience on how to deal with Facebook ad.
Have you ever tried Facebook ads, any proofs? I am doubting you are giving number $3k in your imagination?
With a budget like this you will know how to make FB ad effective for your products,sites or products

Purres

What niches, products or services are you going to promote with Facebook ads? or you just want to increase likes for your fan page with that budget?
You need to elaborate which you are going to do with FB ad so everyone can help you out, or correcting ways for you.
FB ads can work as well with some niches but for any niche sites, it could not.

mrprinson

so far i spent over 200$...to be honest. its wasn't profitable

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.