How to make money online with mobile applications?

Purres

Mobile Apps are not something I have done so far, but I have some ideas and I can hire an app developer to write them for me and I am interesting into this field, I also learned that many app makers, making a big revenue by creating their apps by having their own apps on Google play store. But how could they earn from their apps? beside selling apps, there are any ways to monetize their apps? If you are involved in this field, I would like to here some advice so I can start making drafts of my application which i have in mind.
Thanks in advance.

Ron Killian

I do not do mobile apps, I am by no means an expert, but since no one else has replied...

From what I've seen, more for games, the free versions have advertising. Price the user pays. Or getting users to upgrade to a paid version. It use to be, don't know if it's the same, some games for example sold upgrades, power-ups, ect. Seems there was a bunch of stuff you could buy for Farmville. Is that game still around?

Just some thoughts.

I would think it would be more difficult to push only paid apps because there are so many free ones out there. But I could be wrong :)

Although, if you could come up with a unique app, that is very useful, paid could work that way?

janejury

Developing apps for mobile is a great idea. every day, there are million of installation for different apps from google play. if your apps are interesting and have many installing like pokemon go, talking tom, ect. you not only gain revenue from buying but also from adsense, i mean you can be adsense earner. you can get money from allowing ad at your apps. think about this. hope you will develop your apps soon. good luck!

Muzzamil

Mobile Apps are not something I have done so far, but I have some ideas and I can hire an app developer to write them for me and I am interesting into this field, I also learned that many app makers, making a big revenue by creating their apps by having their own apps on Google play store. But how could they earn from their apps? beside selling apps, there are any ways to monetize their apps? If you are involved in this field, I would like to here some advice so I can start making drafts of my application which i have in mind.
Thanks in advance.
You can monetize on your app by putting people's ads on your app and charging them a high price like $3000 for 15 days. But this can be only done if your app is getting a lot of visitors because people don't want to advertise on a app that isn't getting a lot of visitors and I believe it is pretty obvious why is that. Also you can make a very good and useful app and then sell it for about $200,000. I know some people who have actually done that. But to do this, your app needs to be good and useful. Good Luck!

TrafficDues

Best answer
I never developed a mobile apps, but it is a great Idea to make money.
but is think the best and fastest way to make money from mobile is by butting ads, people watching your ads to get points, and then like when they reach 5000 points they can get 10$ paypal or any gift cards, but from that you are making like 200$ revenue

Also in app purchases will do great, but it will work better in games

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.