Best way to get your videos rank on top Youtube search?

GordonJ

I recently make videos and start uploading them to Youtube. However, I do not know the best way to rank my video top though I know some tricks to put it on top 10 or 9.
Does it require backlinks from websites or more youtube views to have higher rankings? Can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.

ulterios

I recently make videos and start uploading them to Youtube. However, I do not know the best way to rank my video top though I know some tricks to put it on top 10 or 9.
Does it require backlinks from websites or more youtube views to have higher rankings? Can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.
One way to help your YouTube videos rank higher/better is to get a lot of views for that video. Drive as much traffic as you can by as many types or marketing/promoting as you can. This is one thing that will give those YouTube videos a rank boost.

Good Luck. ;)

elcidofaguy

As with the SERPs backlinks as well as other sites using the embed code helps to improve Youtube rankings... In addition the retention of views (how long did the viewer watch it) as well as total number of views factors into the ranking algo. One way you can get your video out to the masses is to join various related FB social groups and other web 2.0 community sites which would be interested in your content with putting out your video. A word of caution do it in a way that is not spammy i.e. contribute to discussions and add value before posting your own vids.

rbmm

One more thing to add, and that is the use of keywords.

You should even use keywords in your description and
title (if possible). When setting up your video use tags
These are basically keywords.

Good Luck with everything

EpicGlobalWeb

You need keywords in the following places:

1. Title of Video
2. Description
3. Tags
4. Uploaded File Name
5. Uploaded File Properties Description
6. Type Out The Subtitles in "Enhancements"

Descriptions should be very long. The longer the better - shoot for 500 - 800 words within the YouTube description.
Descriptions should include links to a G+ page
Descriptions should include a link to your YouTube channel's About Me page, which contains a do-follow link to your website if you put it in there
Description should include your contact info & website

Then you need:

1. Likes (clicks from different IP addresses while not logged into your account
2. Comments

Organize your comments by "top comments" rather than "newest first."

ivanab

Epic Global web gave you some nice points.

Also, adding a line of text such as

Please feel free to subscribe to my channel.

And a little trick. It is not all about ranking your video for certain keywords.

You can also drive traffic from other videos.

So find a video that is already ranking for certain keywords (similar to yours)

In your description at the very bottom of the text you can say something such as:

You can also refer to this video:

(add in exact title of that other video)
Add in the exact url

WHY?

This way, your video will start showing on the side when people are watching that video.

Also, have a cool thumbnail, something that stands out, this way you get more eyeballs.

Hope this helps ;-)

Dazin

You can share your video on social networking sites like facebook, twitter, link or ... It would be very beneficial for your Seo youtube videos, and also help you get a large views

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.