What country has the best value for money webmasters?

Jonathan Fennell

We are looking for a good online server, website and email administrator at the best value for money possible... I had heard and have since been proven, Hungary and surrounding have the best value for money developers. Would this be the same with what we are looking for now and can anyone point me towards a company that can assist?

Muzzamil

We are looking for a good online server, website and email administrator at the best value for money possible... I had heard and have since been proven, Hungary and surrounding have the best value for money developers. Would this be the same with what we are looking for now and can anyone point me towards a company that can assist?
What do you mean by money developers?

reCharge

Well, first of all you have to separate between website, hosting and promotion.

Website development and design should be done in your near (a small local distance between you and your developer) this ensures fast and effective communication and fast and effective development of your project.

Website hosting: There you can start with a low budget setup (5-10$ per month) due you don't have much traffic and resource consumption. USA is the best choice, Europe could be still acceptable but the latency and loading time of your website would be higher.

Promotion: There you can go into 3rd world countries (like India, Pakistan, Philippines etc.) due backlink building is hard work especially article writing and multi tier linking. But you have to find a reliable partner and this could be very hard.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.