Affiliate Marketing to build my site in search engine rankings

Revperrin

Many web sites offer affiliate programs but which ones really give you a good opportunity to earn money? Some allow you to sell products and get some commision from the sale. Some dont pay you until you have accuired a minnimum amount of money and if you give up before you met the goal they just keep the money. Some have a anual or monthly fee to be an affiliate. Inturn you could loose money every month trying to earn money so they do not care if you ever sell any thing for them. All the while if you do send them business and get sales that is simply money you made them and they earned without doing anything except allow you to earn it for them. When I set up this business it was because I wanted to get leads for my gogo.myambit.com website. Like many people while learning how to get leads I checked out many other ways people said I could earn money. Most of the time it was only earning money for them not me. I checked out affiliate programs and most said easily earn money but the truth was I would have to work my butt off to earn less than a fast food job would pay per hour. So I took a concept from my other business and applied it to this one. In my other business I am a consultant signed up by another consultant and when I get customers or other consltants I get paid. I didnt want to try setting this up like a mlm business giving people false hopes that a downline would make them rich but I do believe you should get paid for the work you do. This is a fairly new business but I already get over 200 visitors per week and over 1000 page views. These are not paid visitors these are people looking for what I offer. So my affiliate program works for people who want to try getting sales online or they can take their tablet door to door and try to get customers. I charge $20 to someone wanting to be an affiliate. I do this for a couple of reasons. I make a copy of my web site and its pages for the new affiliate and change all the product codes for them that allows me to track sales in order for me to pay them properly. Remember I said people should be paid for the work they do. When it is all said and done I make around $8 for my work the affiliate whos page the new affiliate signs up on gets $10 the other $5 will go for taxes and supplies and fees. Eventually I will train and hire someone to do the work I am doing. The other reason it costs $20 is because if its free it probably aint worth doing. So why do I offer an affiliate program that pays people to get more affiliates? The reason is because I am going to try to grow this business to be the best and biggest marketing business on the internet. With many people involved in trying to get sales and businesses to spend their money with us we will become the house hold name for businesses who want to have an internet presents without spending a fortune on sites that promiss them they will be on the first page of google without any way to make it so. Having an Army of affiliates is the best way to get our name all over the internet helping us rise to the top. I have no problem of one day paying millions per week to affiliates because they would have earned the money.
I know this blog post looks like a commercial full of bad spelling but I really get sick of all these other sites doing everything they can to get our money and giving nothing in return. Here is the real commercial. Get paid for the work you do. bestbusinessmarketing.net

Samm

Hi,

I think your site is from the heart, and I'd like to suggest a few things.

I noticed there are lots of little misspellings on the pages, and some of the blog posts need more spacing (enter).

Fixing these things will make it easier to read your site and also to trust your site. Here are a few other things you can do to help your site become even better.

1. Write about what you know. I don't mean websites or making money online; you can write about simple topics like your job, or special skills that you've developed over years at your job.

When you do this, you'll find it's very easy to come up with lots of "questions" that you can easily answer for a new person to understand and read.

Here is an example, from my own life. I wrote a site all about my job - it was page after page explaining different procedures in this type of role that I fulfill. It's not that interesting to me, but it is easy to write about and what's more, it's like I'm talking to someone about my job.

2. Write titles that catch attention and are truthful. For example, "How to ..." is a good title that is popular and can truthfully deliver on its value-promise.
If you practice making a few "How to" titles, you'll find other ideas for titles that work. Sometimes question titles work too! "How do I ...?" and so on.

Your titles will be so interesting, people will click on your Google search result.

3. Tell them more than they'd find on other sites. Do some Googling for facts and numbers. List those links in the blog post you just wrote.

I hope all this helps. I think you'll succeed, just fix those spelling and you can have a nice website.

Revperrin

Yes you are totally correct about my spelling. It is really bad. When I have time to blog I am at my bread winning job and using my tablet. The web site builder where my blog is doesn't have spell check and doesn't allow my tablets spell check to work. I will definitely work harder to correct this problem. Thanks for the honest critique. As far as the things that I know best in order to keep a good SEO for my site I need to stick with the format topics that apply to that type of business. The things I know more than any are, truck driving, playing guitar, marriage, and Christianity. But my whole life I have been an entrepreneur but with the other qualities I have I have troubles getting some sales because I can't bring my self to embellish the truth or give people a guilt complex. Hopefully striving for perfection with grammar and spelling will improve my site. Once again thank you.

Revperrin

Yeah I have always worked many times very hard labor jobs. I am getting older now and having harder time earning the way I have always done. I know I can help people get a internet presence faster than they can do it by themselves. By people want to be lured by false promises instead of reality. They end up paying way to much for the service they receive and they never get what they thought they would get.

Ron Killian

Not sure if you post was asking for something like advice, or just to promote your site? Sorry, looks alot like promotion :(

If your looking for feedback, one HUGE, HUGE thing i see, is you write everything in one paragraph. People do NOT want to read that. It's like work. Honestly I wasn't thrilled about read your post here because it is one huge paragraph. Not trying to be rude, just saying, it's something that WILL turn off your site visitors. Big problem.

There are many other things on your site, but like I said, don't know exactly what your original post was about.

Muzzamil

Many web sites offer affiliate programs but which ones really give you a good opportunity to earn money? Some allow you to sell products and get some commision from the sale. Some dont pay you until you have accuired a minnimum amount of money and if you give up before you met the goal they just keep the money. Some have a anual or monthly fee to be an affiliate. Inturn you could loose money every month trying to earn money so they do not care if you ever sell any thing for them. All the while if you do send them business and get sales that is simply money you made them and they earned without doing anything except allow you to earn it for them. When I set up this business it was because I wanted to get leads for my gogo.myambit.com website. Like many people while learning how to get leads I checked out many other ways people said I could earn money. Most of the time it was only earning money for them not me. I checked out affiliate programs and most said easily earn money but the truth was I would have to work my butt off to earn less than a fast food job would pay per hour. So I took a concept from my other business and applied it to this one. In my other business I am a consultant signed up by another consultant and when I get customers or other consltants I get paid. I didnt want to try setting this up like a mlm business giving people false hopes that a downline would make them rich but I do believe you should get paid for the work you do. This is a fairly new business but I already get over 200 visitors per week and over 1000 page views. These are not paid visitors these are people looking for what I offer. So my affiliate program works for people who want to try getting sales online or they can take their tablet door to door and try to get customers. I charge $20 to someone wanting to be an affiliate. I do this for a couple of reasons. I make a copy of my web site and its pages for the new affiliate and change all the product codes for them that allows me to track sales in order for me to pay them properly. Remember I said people should be paid for the work they do. When it is all said and done I make around $8 for my work the affiliate whos page the new affiliate signs up on gets $10 the other $5 will go for taxes and supplies and fees. Eventually I will train and hire someone to do the work I am doing. The other reason it costs $20 is because if its free it probably aint worth doing. So why do I offer an affiliate program that pays people to get more affiliates? The reason is because I am going to try to grow this business to be the best and biggest marketing business on the internet. With many people involved in trying to get sales and businesses to spend their money with us we will become the house hold name for businesses who want to have an internet presents without spending a fortune on sites that promiss them they will be on the first page of google without any way to make it so. Having an Army of affiliates is the best way to get our name all over the internet helping us rise to the top. I have no problem of one day paying millions per week to affiliates because they would have earned the money.
I know this blog post looks like a commercial full of bad spelling but I really get sick of all these other sites doing everything they can to get our money and giving nothing in return. Here is the real commercial. Get paid for the work you do. bestbusinessmarketing.net
I have also tried many affiliate websites such as clickbank but they always take customer while
i end up with a lousy commission. So I started building list so I could build a big list of subscribers so I can sell my products to them over and over. I have also partnered up with experienced mentors that allow me to keep the emails of the customers and make high commissions such as $300 per sale and if they buy high ticket product, I can earn up to $9000 per sale. Although I have not yet made a single $9000 sale because I am fairly new but I personally know people that have $10,000 commissions per sale. So I want everyone to make sure that whatever affiliate program you join, make sure that they sell high ticket product and let you keep the name and email of the customer. Good Luck to everyone.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.