Webmaster Sun Marketplace Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramod

Webmaster Sun Marketplace Rules

You need 10 posts to be allowed access to post a new topic in the Webmaster Market Place

In addition to the Webmaster Sun Forum Rules, the rules for the Webmaster Sun Marketplace should be fully understood before posting any threads into it. A quick reference & guide before starting/posting any new thread/posts.

Thread Posts:

New Threads
- Do's : Use the search feature before posting any new thread.
- Don't :
+ Never post a thread which already exists, you can add your post with the similar titled thread.
+ Do NOT Advertise Site Auctions Happening Elsewhere (i.e Flippa, Sedo, eBay, or others.)
Posting Replies
- Do's : Ask for more information (Sample, Evidences, Ownership, Rights)
- Don't : Do not reply with "PM Sent", "PM me details", "I sent you the details", "send me the URL","I'm interested", "check your inbox", or any other related terms. Members know when they get a Private Message, Do not hijack threads.

Posting Offers
- Do's : Use Private Message (PM) to ask, provide any details
- Don't : Do not reply with "check out this thread", "check my signature", or "I have a forum to sell"). Instead, take your time to send a PM to your potential business client.

Posting template for buying and selling websites

[Selling]:
- Website name
- How long has the site been around
- Google Page Rank
- Website Hits (How many time the website has been visited)
- Asking Price or PM Offers
- Include revenue of website
- Any other details you may have

[Buying]:
- Type of website you wish to buy
- Price range your offering
- Request PM/Replies to contact on forum.

[Trade]:
- Type of website you wish to trade
- Request PM/Replies to contact on forum.

Rules To Follow:

Seller
- Do's : Be prepared to show evidences of your ownership or reseller rights, if requested by buyer.
- Don't : Do not sell a product/service that it not yours.

Buyer
- Do's : If you are seriously interested to start business, reply to the thread asking more details (Sample, Evidences).
- Don't : Do not post your reply only to achieve backlinks.

Accounts
- Do's : None
- Don't : No Buying, Selling or Trading Accounts (Webmaster Sun, Social Networking, Adwords, eBay, Profile Links, Signature Links or Emails)

Scammers/Spammers/Liars/Cheats
- Don't : Never create threads that make abused, accusations against other members. You can post your feedback in the member thread.

Softwares
- Don't : No advertisements allowed for any pirated/copyrights Softwares

Serials / Keys
- Don't : Free, serials or keys (includes but not limited to, Games, Software Serials, Cracks, etc)

Signups/Referrals/Affiliate Offers
- Don't : Never create threads which offers incentives to your affiliate programs. (Paid Sign-Up, Landing Pages Re-directions, Incentive Offers, or any other nonsense.)

- Don't : Do not ask for, or offer any reputation.

VCC/Gift Vouchers
- Don't : Virtual Credit Cards, Google Adwords Vouchers/Coupons, Currency/Money Exchanges not allowed

Strictly Not Allowed: Posts/Replies with any kind of adult stuffs (adult website link, adult website creation, buying adult website, selling adult website or anything related to adult website)

We advise members to use these cautions, does not obeying these rules may lead to temporary or permanent ban, infraction, deletion of post. For large opportunities, you may use an online escrow payment service.

We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views