Capture emails from Facebook groups?

marmalade

I have some Facebook groups which generating hundreds of members daily and they are growing dramatically. I want to create a button or just a input box on the right column which redirect members to my targeted page or subscription box on my site. It is possible to do that or not. I have just thought this idea and never tried before. Waiting for valuable answers!

Ron Killian

I am pretty sure you can do it with paid facebook traffic. Sorry, don't know about free. Don't do enough on Facebook myself.

harrygreen90

I have some Facebook groups which generating hundreds of members daily and they are growing dramatically. I want to create a button or just a input box on the right column which redirect members to my targeted page or subscription box on my site. It is possible to do that or not. I have just thought this idea and never tried before. Waiting for valuable answers!
Unfortunately, Facebook didn't allow putting (html) codes on their blocks so that you can not create any buttons or subscription box on Facebook.
Instead that you can use a link to your site and make it as pin post to top your groups and attract more attentions from members or visitors.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.