Wordpress Query

jessicacyrus1

I have done some changes in a wordpress site and update the page but they are not showing in site. Why these happened? May the cache plugin is responsible for it?

Last edited:

webdesign

I have done some changes in a wordpress site and update the page but they are not showing in site. Why these happened? May the cache plugin is responsible for it?
Which pages or posts have you update?

What things have you only changed in your wordpress site?

It could come from your cache plugin or you made wrong setting on your WP site, If you installed a cache plugin on your site, you need to purge the cache files and refresh your browser if it appears.

Adamski77

yep will probably be the cache plugin, or even the browser cache, try viewing in a clean browser tab "incognito" if you are using chrome, "private" window in firefox or safari etc

webdesign

yep will probably be the cache plugin, or even the browser cache, try viewing in a clean browser tab "incognito" if you are using chrome, "private" window in firefox or safari etc
It is a good way to try!

yaa..its the W3 cache plugin.. can I disable it?
If you are using the W3 Total Cache plugin for WordPress, these are steps you need to do to clear the cache:

clear-w3-total-cache.png

Step 1: Log into the WordPress Dashboard
Step 2: Hover over Performance as the picture above, then click Dashboard
Step 3: Click empty all caches

Hope it helps!

anhbloginc

I would recommend to temporarily disable page cache or the whole Wordpress cache plugin to test your modification. I have the same problem like you before and I have to empty page cache many times.

So why not just disable it to test and then enable it again after everything is done.

imnathanjames

Hi,
I used to get this problem all the time with w3 cache. I think if i remember rightly i had to clear my cookies, history etc then check again. Not sure if this is right but it seemed to work for me.
W3 went very finicky for me in the end so i got rid.shame really as it started off a great plugin for me.
or as adamski said just use a private browser option like incognito.

Hope this helps

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views