Why you should start using videos to promote your business?

mrprinson

if you are looking for effective ways to expand your business and sell more, then you should include video promotion into your marketing. A lot of people now days are aware the advantage of video marketing and are using it to promote their brand, products and services.

Why video marketing is so awesome ?

people theses days look for information, and fast. so they prefer to spend 1-2 min time watching a video than spending it on a 10+min reading text.

advantages ?

It can help you reaching out to millions of people within a short time, and not spending a bunch of money on it. The video can also go viral and gain more views each day.

You can pass your marking message effectively because it appeals to several senses. Images and sound draw out feeling and better understanding of the idea.

Increase the duration of a person time spent on a website. That person will remember he saw and heard unlike any other marketing methods. best way to present your products, services and explain about them.

One of the best advantages of this method is that videos you create will last for years and will get you more exposure with time. Usually ads die out within a short time, but opposite is true with viral videos, so you will continue to reap benefits for years.

Hope this information will serve you guys well:ninja::ninja::alego:

cheta

I agree with you on your post but in addition, videos tend to send the message more straight forward and time conscious than reading it in text form. but note that the video must be short so as not to waste the visitor time and make it boring.the video should be concise and straight to the point.

vaughn

Main advantage of videos are, they can be placed any where in internet like youtube, vimeo etc., apart from their own website.
Advantages of video marketing are:
1. Video can lock the user for a long time.
2. Along with audio and marketing with the help of video visuals can effectively be promoted.
3. Video promotion is more cost efficient than other way of marketing.
4. Video marketing is the best strategy to meet the challenges of the competitive world.
5. A video can be marketed for long time.
6. They are one click away from “buy” or interact button of website.

imnathanjames

I am probably the odd one out here.

I never use videos. I don't like seeing other peoples videos. Having to sit there through
"i just wanted to shoot this quick video" and 15 minutes later they haven't got to the point or told you what they are selling or what the product does.

I prefer having a text sales page. It does well for me.
I also prefer having to read the content, without having it dictated to me.

I know i am leaving money on the table by not using it. But there are other things for me to get on with before i learn video.

SenseiSteve

SenseiSteve
I would agree with the part about watching a video for over 15 minutes. That's way too long. It's certainly better to create shorter videos that immediately capture a prospect's attention.

Cameron Hill

Yeah I back this massively. Another benefit is that you can convey yourself and your personality effectively and use that to sell the products. People buy from those they know like and trust. So develop a real relationship with them, provide massive value, etc.

ALSO I find recording a 5 minute video a lot easier than writing out an extensive blog post. Might be just me. I also prefer it too, I can get myself across more effectively and with less effort.

If you're even considering it... Give it a go! Try starting your own YouTube channel and making a short 1 minute video about yourself. You don't even have to make it public, just upload it unlisted or private if you want. That'll help you overcome the fear of doing it, of putting yourself out there. And realize you're not alone if you're reluctant to do it. There are a million and one reasons your brain comes up with not to, but don't listen to them if you want to do this. Just get started, and then keep going. Take the first step.

Cheers

Cam

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.