Have you heard about free SEO service?

seofan

Hi everyone,

I build a new site and in my research find a company providing free SEO service for the home page. (Removed link by Moderator) Can I trust them and provide my WP access to optimize my home page for Free! What is your idea about that?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike001

I have done a little research on the company and have found very little information on the site. They have not been around very long. Just in a quick search of the site I noticed that they have an invalid link on the home page, and 12 images without an alt attribute text.

Since alt attribute text is a major issue with proper HTML format, in my opinion, that is a RED Flag. If they do not do their own site correctly why would I trust them with my site.

I go by the old adage, you get what you pay for. I would not recommend a site that is performing a very complicated task for FREE.

Hawker

OMG! Someone else posted the exact same message before asking about that site posing as though they are just asking about it but really it's their site. It tells you that you can get free on page SEO work but it asks for your FTP details. And you are right, their terms page is missing, they are virtually non-existent online. I think this is a scam people watch out for it!

Jack London

Hi everyone,

I build a new site and in my research find a company providing free SEO service for the home page. Can I trust them and provide my WP access to optimize my home page for Free! What is your idea about that?

Thanks.
I don't believe in any Free SEO services, unless they provide you free reports before you purchase them some SEO packages.

SEO requires more time to do hence its price is pretty high, its hard to have a free & quality SEO service easily on the internet now..

OMG! Someone else posted the exact same message before asking about that site posing as though they are just asking about it but really it's their site. It tells you that you can get free on page SEO work but it asks for your FTP details. And you are right, their terms page is missing, they are virtually non-existent online. I think this is a scam people watch out for it!
For some real SEO freelancers or companies, they can require you FTP details to access your sites and improve your SEO on page if you have poor on Page SEO. It is quite necessary but the problem is, you need to trust their services and they should be trustworthy SEO companies then you can send FTP or web account to them to do.

I have a college, he hired a SEO service and he is asked to send FTP account and SEO freelancer has added a blog and improve SEO on page for him without any problems.

Since alt attribute text is a major issue with proper HTML format, in my opinion, that is a RED Flag. If they do not do their own site correctly why would I trust them with my site.
Agreed, we need to check first to see what they did on their sites. Even some SEO companies doesn't know how to do SEO on page on their sites but still offering SEO services. It is really bad for clients who don't know about SEO services and hiring them.

Latlon Technologie

There are many companies that provide SEO service for free. But there are many scam people too. Please verify the company details and reviews before submitting your FTP details.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.