Doubts Within: Overcoming a belief or self image that keeps you from growing

Samm

Today I spent some time journaling. And today I would encourage you to do the same.

In doing so, I found there were quite a lot of feelings within me that have bothered me for many, many years. Perhaps you can relate.

1. You took the first job that you were offered. Then you hated it.

2. You took the friends that didn't, perhaps, believe and support you as the person you truly believe you are.

3. You allowed these feelings and conflicting images of your self to guide you. They of course, feel like prisons rather than true freedom.

4. You repeat patterns of doubt that keep you down, in the same place, doing the same things, repeating it - in an almost masochistic manner, those very things which harm your self, your personhood and true identity.

When you're building an online income, self doubt is your enemy.

Sometimes friends, those who love you, actually reinforce those self doubts. It may be verbal or body language. Whatever it is, you keep yourself down and others contribute to it, too. How do you get out of this swamp, so rife with self-pity?

Perhaps a bit of time to write truthfully toward an inner clarity will do us all some good. Perhaps it will make your online income efforts find that firm footing you've been looking for. I hope so. I truly do.

Let me know what you have been feeling when you approach daily tasks toward increasing or starting your online income paths. I know you all have good reasons for them, and this might be a good way for you to express them and understand how much they mean to you.

When self doubt comes, I think if you know a way to answer them, you'll have more success and more encouragement in your hands - rather than have all that good progress you've made snatched away by the thieves of your truthful and wholehearted efforts.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.