Is it effective to bring traffic from classified sites?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
All of us know that traffic is the main of revenue of any websites, if a website doesn't no traffic then it has no value. But to generate traffic internet marketers and website owners are trying to do many things such as SEO, social network marketing, forum marketing, paid advertising etc. Of course SEO is one of the best method to have traffic with good conversions but it requires you to spend time and money.

Otherwise, a way that I am sure you knew it is use classified sites to drive traffic to your targeted sites. More people is thinking its an effective way to generate traffic. What about you? do you think that classified sites can help to generate traffic by free ad posting?

cheta

Yes it can help, the trick here is that you have to be very creative in describing your website services in such a way that it will look very appealing and attractive that they will want to visit your like to see what it is all about, you have to create some sort of suspense to arouse that curiosity in them that they want more.

TheRealRazzy

Classifieds type websites can help generate traffic, but it won't be good traffic because it's not targeted. That's similar to me posting an ad in the paper for my own SEO services and getting 10 phone calls a day from people who don't even have a website up and running :D

I've only seen success with classified websites when I'm trying to push a physical product that anyone can benefit from. I can't really sell my SEO and marketing services on these type of websites because it's just a waste of time for me to post and talk with 10 people a day over the phone who are tire kickers :D

Elegant_Designs

Is always worth at least a shot on any forms of marketing channels such as classified websites; the main thing is, if the traffic converts for you as ultimately you would want to focus more on classified sites that not only drive traffic but potential customers/readers for your website/business.

ivanab

If your ad is for a specific item, sure, this is targeted ad.

So yes, it would be worth it.

however, if you are placing more than one ad, you just need to track each ad to see which one is performing so you can repeat it again.

vishwa

Classified sites are still effective way to promote your services and products online. According to me Classified sites works great for your services and products if you write the ad in short and make it more attractive.

KleponPink

Yes. Still many people visit classified sites, and they can spend much time in the site to make sure they find what they need. People read it because it's short.

contentranked

I've tried this before and it wasn't anything close to targeted traffic ... plus it produced a high bounce rate. I think it works only if you're doing a pay per lead type of thing. But that's my own opinion and experience. The best thing to do is to test it out and see if it works for you.

Nina John

yes it is very effective method to bring and catch traffic from classified and advertisment sites.
because these sites have a good page rank and have a good position in search engines,though they are a permanent way to bring traffic.
Say Thanks if you agree.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.