What is the best CPA network?

sachin00

Hi everyone,

I am new in cpa, i have read the post on this forum about different networks, but i have a few questions..

Is CPA network is better than clickbank, cj, etc for beginner marketers?

what is the best CPA network in your opinion for a beginner to join...

TheStrugglingNewb

Hi Maxwell,

I'm currently a member of MaxBounty and Peerfly.

These are both great cpa networks to start with especially if you're new to cpa.

They both are newbie friendly networks and it's pretty easy to get accepted into them.

Also, in regards to your question about Clickbank, Clickbank is a cps (cost per sale) network.

You only get paid from Clickbank when someone purchases a product.

With CPA, someone only has to take a specific action like entering their email address or zip code. It just depends on what the offer requires.

It's generally easier to make money with cps because the offers generally don't require a financial commitment from the lead.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Cameron Hill

Fred at the end do you mean it's easier to make money with cpa? I use cps, and as it's a sale, does it not require a financial commitment from the lead?? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just got a little confused there.

Cameron Hill

Yeah OK thanks Fred I understand. But I was just confused as in your post above at the end you said CPS in the following, and I thought you meant CPA and this confused me because it didn't seem to fit the context:

It's generally easier to make money with cps because the offers generally don't require a financial commitment from the lead.

vishwa

I highly recommend Peerfly. They are one of the best CPA networks. I am currently working with them. They pay me on time. Affiliate Support is excellent.

tipsfromlori

I have made money from Maxbounty. They recently implemented a training program that will begin in early October. I highly recommend them.

lehongan

I'm currently a member of MaxBounty and Peerfly.

These are both great cpa networks to start with especially if you're new to cpa.

They both are newbie friendly networks and it's pretty easy to get accepted into them.
I am lucky when read this thread, i am just heard about Amazon, Clickbank, and i am a member of JVZOO.
I will try MaxBounty and Peerfly. Thank you for your suggestion. :thankyou:

e-commercePN

I'm representing e-Commerce Partners Network (CPA and RevShare)
We offer good commission rates for wordwide traffic.
Our partner programs include chinese online stores, which are becoming quite popular in some countries due to lower prices.
You can google for more info or ask me

megamind22

Maxbounty has always been the one for me cause of the good offers they have and their restrictions is quite reasonable compared to many CPA that I've joined.

Be that as it may CPA is easy to make money with both for beginners and savvy marketers if you know your traffic so I'll suggest you master traffic if you want to succeed with CPA

Hope that helps :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.