How can I increase my ebook sale in Amazon?

geniveve

please guide me, I need to increase my ebook sale on Amazon how can do that?

JoeHamilton

What do your eBooks present for? make money online, web design, increase website traffic or something else?

Know exactly about what your eBooks are presented for, some one can help you good ways to increase sales for your ebooks.

Maxwell

Using Google ad and Forum ad are great channels for increasing traffic to your ebooks and also increasing sales
On this forum, there is a forum for buying and selling ebooks https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/45-eBooks
Take a look and I am sure you will find out more good ebook offers there.

Hope that helps!

rbmm

Selling ebooks is like selling anything else, you need to promote.

You may get some traffic from Amazon, but everyone selling an ebook
is selling on Amazon. You have a lot of competition.

If you can spend money, then you can buy ads (preferably in places that
relate to your ebook topic), or you can promote through venues like this
forum (above link might be a start), and social media.

If you don't have a web site, I would suggest starting one. Blogs are
pretty easy. You can then promote the site, AND your ebook(s).

ulterios

You can try to lower the price of your eBook a little to see if that sparks some increased sales. Shop around and see what similar offerings are selling for and pay attention to the ones that are selling, not just listed but not selling.

You can also do some social media promoting/marketing. That can help drive views of your eBook sales page and hopefully some sales. Try to join some Facebook groups that are related to the topic/niche of your eBook.

You can also try some forum marketing on some forums that are in the topic/niche that your eBook is for.

There is also buying some banner ads on some relevant forums or websites. That can provide a lot of exposure!

Good Luck. ;)

Muzzamil

I know some people, they boosted their ebook on amazon sales by making youtube videos so maybe you wana try that. You can also get people on other social media websites such as facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Ron Killian

Your book has no rating and no reviews. That is hurting you ALOT.

Talk to friends or family members or people you know online to write some reviews and get some ratings. I am sure you can buy them, but that might get you in trouble.

Not saying reviews will bring in loads of sales but it's going to help.

Course I shouldn't have to say, your book had better be good, bad reviews will kill sales for sure.

The book page itself is SO blah. You need to really sell people on why they need to buy your book. You need some sales copy on the page. You could do your author blog.

Some people will give away the book for say 2-3 days to spur downloads and it "should" bring in some reviews.

I don't know much about the Kindle unlimited deal, but maybe that is not helping sales?

Or maybe this is your promotion tactic, one post on the forum with your book cover :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.