Easy tips to create a download page on your website?

Markadler

Hi everyone, does anyone know if there is a tutorial or something along those lines on how to create secure download pages for your website? I downloaded and installed wordpress just fine and create a landing page on my site, but I'm a bit more confused on how to properly get the download pages for the customers who will buy and download the products after purchased.
Thanks for the help in advance!

vishwa

You can use e junkie or PayLoadz to sell your downloadable products. they securely deliver your products to customer after successful purchase. However you can also create your own store using CMS like Cubecart, Opencart etc to sell your downloadable products. These CMS do support downloadable products. Hope it will help you.

EpicGlobalWeb

^ He offered some good advice there. Can you share what kind of thing you're offering for download? I only ask because I am curious about your need for security. Are you trying to prevent unwanted / non-authorized downloads? Or is the download item itself something more "valuable" than an e-book?

Ron Killian

Sounds like you will be selling multiple products, and since you already have Wordpress, you could add Woocommerce and have secure download area plus many, many more features. It does digital products very well.

With it, you don't need to create pages, you just add products, the plugin handles the rest.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.