Making about $25,000/mo with Shopify... What can I do to make more?

PatrickSargento

Hey guys how are ya. So I started my first Shopify store about 4-5 months ago and made about 14k my first month. My niche is great, I have a great fan-base and its 80%+ profit since im not using paid ads.

All my traffic is free, coming from Social Media.

Screen+Shot+2016-08-24+at+12.49.43+PM.png

I've made about $70,000 total from my store so far the past 4 months but I'm getting a TON of traffic and i feel like I could be making more. Feel free to give me some pointers. I'm always learning I'd love to hear some ideas. I decided to join a few marketing forums to see if i can get some good advice from knowledgable people :)

Jovani

All my traffic is free, coming from Social Media.

I've made about $70,000 total from my store so far the past 4 months but I'm getting a TON of traffic and i feel like I could be making more. Feel free to give me some pointers. I'm always learning I'd love to hear some ideas. I decided to join a few marketing forums to see if i can get some good advice from knowledgeable people :)
I would like to know how have you got tons of traffic from social media, which social networks are you concentrate on? Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or something else?
Also if you get traffic from social media, you use Facebook ad, fan page or groups to drive traffic to your site?

PatrickSargento

I just have/built a big following on twitter/instagram/snapchat. That's all i use. No paid ads whatsoever. That's why my profit margins are super high at like 90%

steitieh

steitieh
Why Facebook didn't have in your list of social network above
If you are getting huge traffic from twitter/instagram/snapchat for sure you are having tons of followers on these accounts?

PatrickSargento

I just haven't used FB. I started this business for fun. I was a bit short, i borrowed $1k from someone and started this whole thing up thinking i'd make like 2k-5k/mo max. With that being said, i only promoted on the social platforms that I personally used and like. Like Twitter, Instagram and snapchat. NOW that I'm making bank from it, and see how much potential it has i want to maximize my profits. I want to stop treating it as fun, and start treating it like a real business so i can hit 50k/mo which i feel like is easily doable.

The Ebook Giant

It is indeed a real business and I would suggest you get into paid ads now that you have some free cash to use. It's all good to keep leveraging your fan base but the fact that you haven't leveraged the potential of Paid FB Ads by now is crazy.

EpicGlobalWeb

What's your goal with this site now? Do you plan to sell it, keep it and grow it, or do another thing along-side it?

Rob Whisonant

You are making more than enough money to move into paid advertising from this point forward. Don't waist your time with free traffic methods anymore. Start A/B testing paid ads and start ramping up your business.

Also start A/B testing your store pages, descriptions, headlines and price points.

Inquestor

Congratulations with your success so far. There are very few success stories shared on Webmaster Sun. As mentioned above you should really look into media buying at this point.

Though if your still getting traffic and sales for free why diminished your ROI. But, once you start seeing a downtrend it would be wise to invest a few thousand into media buying and find that perfect ROI.

The best ROI I have had was 1600% with media buying but it only lasted 3 months.

Anyway, Cheers to your success!

PatrickSargento

PatrickSargento

Thank you for the great advice. Can you give me a bit more information on "media buying". What exactly do you mean by that. Like Facebook Ads?

Inquestor

Inquestor
Media Buying is a generic term for spending money to make money. There are many platforms which offer this service such as Google Ads, FB, and the lot of them. Stay away from clicksor, and low end advertising agencies.

It's all about creating high conversion content, click bait, etc. using every impression/click you are paying for, then based upon revenue generated, creating your ROI.

As said by Rob, it takes testing and A/B pages to create the best ROI. Study and test, test, test!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sam
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.