Which Affiliate Networks Have You Made Money With?

tipsfromlori

I have joined several affiliate networks, but my favorites for making money are JVZOO, ClickBank and Maxbounty.

ivanab

I like Warrior plus too...At first I did not, but more I use it, the better it gets!

Rob Whisonant

Personally I have never thought about the affiliate network. I look at products I want to promote and then find out if I can promote them directly or if I have to go through an affiliate network.

I actually prefer to promote products directly with the seller and not go through an affiliate network.

Ron Killian

Sadly it seems like Warrior+ is dying. Last I heard, think from Mike in an email, they don't have a relationship with the WF any more.

Sure don't have as much traffic for the marketplace any more.

JVzoo is good. I personally seem to do better with the little independent programs, like individual products or services.

ivanab

ivanab

Oh I did not hear that... Hm... It would be too bad...

It seems that warrior plus is more on info products under $10

And jv zoo is more for software's lately.

vishwa

I am using Shareasale from past 2 years and All I can say that they are one of the best affiliate network. They paid me in time. They have good amount of advertisers which support my niche and I am making money by promoting them.

ulterios

I have tried many affiliate networks over the years and the ones that have always seemed to do the best for me are cj (commission junction) and ShareAsale.

I keep saying that I am going to try some of the ones that I haven't tried before but my time is always short these days so I haven't gotten around to giving some other options a shot. Definitely need to do some testing in the near future to see if I can find any that are good earners. ;)

Dazin

I have participated in JvZoo network, I never had the chance to participate in another network, myself saw JvZoo network really good.

Williams Reus

I have been engaged jvzoo. I was really impressed about it, here I earn a decent amount of money from affiliate marketing. I think you should try it :)

UWH-David

Interesting about Warrior+, I have been tempted to try it but never got around to it. I've made about 8K with CJ.com and Shareasale this past decade. Shareasale seems to get better and better each year.

vishwa

vishwa
I agree, Shareasale is really a great ad network. I like them so much and using them from past 2 years. Never had any issues with them. I love their detailed report option, which I can't get in CJ.

Ron Killian

I probably shouldn't have said what I did, don't want to start any rumors. Just that Mike announced the no relationship with the WF any more. Shouldn't be surprising, with the new owners, plus them wanting to go with their own payment system.

Last I looked at the WSO section, most all offers were using warrior payments.

I've been putting up quite a few products on W+ the last couple months. To test the waters, and other reasons. They make sales but only couple here and there. Nothing big. But that is just my experience, might not be the same for other niches. Also, seems to still be quite few active affiliates. Everything I put up gets affiliate requests. Although none have sent much traffic, or sales.

Like I said, your mileage could vary. :)

hynds

Currently I'm using both CJ and Shareasale for almost 3 years, and my income comes from those networks. The reason I love these 2 networks are that they can pay via Payoneer, with that I can withdraw money directly to my local bank account.

Lina

Based on the statistics and my personal experience, it is much more beneficial to sign up for an in-house Affiliate program in the market you know well and would like to promote rather than Affiliate network. There are many reasons, the most important ones are that with an in-house Affiliate program there are more personal partnership between affiliate & merchant, what means personal offers, higher commissions and much more flexibility.

kb24

I have made money with

Clickbank
Peerfly
Sellhealth
Moreniche

Mattdawg84

I have made money with Clickbank, Peerfly, Maxbounty, JvZoo, Warrior+ and Software Project

HellaLeadz

JVzoo is definitely most advanced in terms of features available for sellers. Warrior Plus seem to have a lot of products at the low price point, like $5-$10. You need tons of traffic to make decent money there, and the best way I can think of is to build a relationship with a bunch of affiliates where you promote for them, and they promote for you in return.

ursial

I’m completely blown away from standart offers networks and now using only smartlink networks. I'm tired constantly adjusting advertising campaigns, testing banners and lendings - it's so time wasting. One smartlink already include over 2000 offers that automatically selects the most suitable offers for user (geo, os, device). For desktop traffic I’m using sapphirum smartlink, for mobile traffic - affilight smartlink.

TheHost

I think the 3 you mentioned are the most popular. I made some nice bucks with OGads :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.