Why My website rank is go down

sanjay7

Hello guys, Suddenly I found that My website rank is go down from 2nd Page to 5th page?
I update my blog on regular basis, My website load time is also less than 2 seconds & I do not found any notification in my webmaster tool.

SEOPub

Load time has pretty much nothing to do with rankings, despite what Google says. The only way your page load time will impact rankings is if it is ridiculously slow.

Updating your site on a regular basis is also not a ranking factor. In fact, regularly posting to a blog can actually hurt your rankings depending on your site structure. For example, if you put your recent posts on your homepage and they roll off as you post more, that can completely screw up your internal link structure. It also means the content of your homepage is changing all the time, and if that is the main page you are trying to rank, you are screwing yourself in that way too.

Reactions: nashwamostafa

lkovnih226

lkovnih226
I agree about changing of internal links structure on the homepage but not agree about changing content on homepage can affect to keyword ranking. Keyword ranking for homepage depends on meta tags and keywords exited on the homepage all the time like on header, body text and footer.

How will you explain about changing the content on the homepage will affect keyword ranking? any proofs? who said?

Muzzamil

Hello guys, Suddenly I found that My website rank is go down from 2nd Page to 5th page?
I update my blog on regular basis, My website load time is also less than 2 seconds & I do not found any notification in my webmaster tool.
Google probably had another algorithm update which made your website go down in rank. What you have written has very little to nothing effect on your website ranking. You should try doing some deep SEO such as keyword marketing, a lot of backlinks to good websites not junk websites, and post stuff that is very related to your niche. There are many things that you can do in SEO which I obviously can't teach right now so I would suggest you to do some study on SEO if you want to rank up your website.

ulterios

It might not be that your site has much to do with the lower rankings itself. It could be that your competitors websites are just getting better and their SEO efforts are better than yours lately.

Have you been building links for your site lately? If not then I would recommend doing so and go for good quality links in particular.

vishwa

Your website down ranking may depends on a lot of factors. However Google has recently update Penguin 4.0 with their core algorithm and many of the sites ranking fluctuates after this update. This update mainly targets sites with low quality of backlinks.

Claire_Anderson

You should build back-links in the high ranked website. There are many websites that have improved their page rank after creating back-links in the high ranked website. Even if you get 3 to 4 do-follow link in the high page ranked websites, it will be enough to boost your website rank.

Williams Reus

I think you're having one of the following issues:
1. You’re tracking the wrong rankings
2. The Google “dance”
3. New website
4. New website no longer
5. Low quality links
6. Losing good links
7. Bad hosting
8. Incorrect robots.txt file
9. Competitors
10. Google update

SamanthaBrey82

Google did an algorithm change recently, so a lot of people's page rankings got shifted around. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it when Google makes these changes, but if you keep your site updated with quality content, then you can stay ahead of the curve.

Also, try getting backlinks for the keywords that you're trying to get your page you want higher rankings for.

brucemesnekoff

If you create a page and leave it then it will drop over time depending on the competition. You need to get people talking about it on Facebook, twitter, blogs etc.

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff

lehongan

Google has just recently changed the algorithm, perhaps so that your website "dance" like that. You continue to SEO your website and update post regularly. Instead of chasing Google, please navigate to a better user experience, because that is also the goal that the Google algorithm update.

SamanthaBrey82

For the keywords that you are using that your site was previously on the 2nd page of Google for, gain some backlinks for them to help build your rankings. Posting links to social networks and using your keyword in your title or as an anchor will help.

nashwamostafa

my question

so what is the ratio of posting new content we should follow ?
Thanks

Sean78Black

Sean78Black
It doesn't have an exact ratio of posting new content on a blog and you don't need to care about that, you can post whenever you want or having new content for your blog.
But if you are targeting the audience at USA, CA or UK an other countries, you should consider their timezone to post and get more readers for your blog posts.

FreebieBoy34

Have you checked on your SEO lately? You see there's been a recent Google Update and it has affected the way website are being ranked. The best you can do is to adjust to this change. Try to check as well your SEO method and make sure that it is on point... As for the loading time, this has nothing to do with the way your site is being ranked...:)

StasVa

I see that for a lots is very hard to understand SEOPub words about regularly posting can hurt your website.
You need to understand that fundementally Search Engines don't range websites - Google range and analyze pages. And your blog main pages, for Google looks like H1, H2, H3 heading text, some text, maybe a image or video and a link for the whole article. And when the content changes often it can be problem for some bad structured blogs, because Google don't understand for what keyword to use for your page. But if your blog is well structured you have some static text, some description there won't be problems.

For this case you couldn't lose so many positions in a moment because all your competetors become better. So that's looke like some Google actions, you may check your backlinks and maybe disavow the spammy links. Because that can be new Penguin affect. It will easier to say more speсific if you will say your URL and I could look your link profile.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.