Need instructions to promote my blog

MorganYole

Guys,
Need to ask for advice about how to increase the rank of my web site.
I'm really at the bottom right now.
I've heard about various methods to increase my rank but don't really know what to do.
Please can you help with that.
Thanks in advance.

vishwa

You can promote your blog in different ways like doing SEO for your blog. promote your blog on social media sites. Doing Guest post on high Authority blogs. Doing blog commenting etc. But apart from it you have to create quality content on regular basis.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Guys,
For ranking any sites on search engine results, you should learn SEO and this forum seems fit your question.
https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/10-Search-Engine-Optimization
There are many questions answered there and you should learn basic SEO techniques first and applying to your site to see how they will work.

I've heard about various methods to increase my rank but don't really know what to do.
Thanks in advance.
Yes it is SEO (search engine optimization) I also am learning it but feeling difficult because there are many competitors out there and I choose a niche pretty popular. Some good advice you find out here https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/13996-How-have-you-learned-SEO

ulterios

Guys,
Thanks in advance.
The best option to get the best ranking increase is going to build some good quality backlinks for your site.

There are many things that can help your site but building quality backlinks will have the biggest and best impact if it's done properly.

Good Luck. ;)

selenagomez1

First, you have check again your keyword list, max it into the smallest niches!
Second, write good content and share it on social.
Third, good onpage is needed.
Finally, backlinks and check the whole.

Last edited:

ivanab

Well, there are so many methods...

write a good piece of content... Something that is easily sharable online.

setup FB fan page

Run a tiny like campaign to get some following.

Share your blog content on that fan page!

advertise it using fb ads

SamanthaBrey82

First, I always make sure I have unique, quality and optimized content on my blog/website with good titles. Next, I spread the link to each individual page throughout social media (FB, Twitter). Then, I also use some link building networks, like Reddit.

I also make sure I have my Google and Bing webmaster tools set up properly with a good sitemap. You can get a wordpress plugin that will automatically create a sitemap for you.

kathyclark_sams

Start with link building and traditional techniques like directory, bookmarking (Famous and New) etc. It helps in establishing best link building. Now further go to social media and On Page. Also try to get backlinks with different, unique anchor texts & different keywords. Keep updating your content and there you go. You are at Top!

manpreet9227

You mention that your site is at bottom. So, what you do is, take any one of the top ranked website url. Use the google keyword planner and put the website on the: Your product or service section. Then you will get the list of keywords your competitor is using.

Then select the good keywords where you can create content, like blog article. Fresh content for your website in a blog article format is good because google loves new content. Good overall strategy for a website to have a balance between promotional and evergreen content.

Promotional content is where you write a review about product recommendation and earn commission with affiliate marketing. While evergreen content is just general or specific how-to content that is used to attract new visitors to your website. With this strategy, your website will be frequently updated that will receive higher ranking in the search engine. Hope this helps.

G Internet Income

Dear Morgan Yole

Increasing the "Rank" of your website, is an elaborate question in itself, and is based on lot of parameters (if not some). I believe, explaining it, would be out of the scope of a small post reply to do that.

But what i can do, is to give you some broad objectives / goals - which you should be targeting (A) in the Short Term, and (B) In the Long term.

(A) In the Short term - Say now to 90 days - You can do this -

1. Try being consistent on your Blog or website - publish regular content, even if its once a week - make sure that you post regularly, for once a week.
2. Try and write 1000 words to 2000 words genuine post - that way - you can give good genuine content to your visitors, and they would want to come back again to your blog / website.
3. Make Social media pages for your blog or website. If not on more, you should at least make it on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Initially, these are good enough to get your eyeballs.
4. Gather as many friends, as you can, on these social media profiles. Join related groups. Call for like minded people to join these groups.
5. Lastly - as soon as you write a blog post - share the link of those articles, on these social media profiles.

All this is enough for you to get initial eyeballs for the first 30 days.

(B) Long term - 90 days & Beyond -

1. Look for a good SEO tool, and invest some money in a good software. Some good SEO Software examples are - GSA Search Engine Ranker, Ultimate Demon, Xrummer, Scrapebox, and SENuke XCR. You can google these softwares, see some of their training videos on youtube and see which one is good for you, and decide.
2. Go for "Tiered Link Bilduing", using one, or more of these softwares. Tiered Link Bilduing, is a very scientific approach to SEO. Try and do google search for the term, there is lot of stuff available for you to go through. there are many good videos on it, on youtube as well. One of the video is from Mathew Woodward, where, he describes the whole Tiered link bilduing in detail, in an hour long video.

Implement the SEO Techniques detailed above. Take small baby step actions, but take them daily & on consistent basis.

I Hope this gives you a satisfactory answer to your question, to a certain extent.
Good luck !!!

Elegant_Designs

With the latest penguin update that runs on real-time, it is critical you don't look for spammy links and even through guest postings, you must be careful whether if the blogs are doing paid postings. Onsite optimisation is very important without it, you don't have great foundation to start with, I will suggest to start on this to improve your website's ranking. Look for duplicated content (meta, text, url) and solve it, check if your website if is mobile friendly via Google Mobile Friendly checker tool as you will also want to rank well on mobile search results. You can check out MOZ for the onsite optimisation guidelines. Start with that, build strong foundation then start looking for High Quality backlinks and not spammy links which won't work now.

KleponPink

You need to keep posting on your website regularly, share it on social media, if possible write a guest post on other websites with links directing the visitors to your website.

It's a long process...You can take months or years. But you can make it faster if you want to have AdWords, which is quite expensive...

:)

hynds

After having your blog running, I think you need to promote your site in order to get traffic and revenue also. There’re many ways to promote, for both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube Sharing, Facebook Content, G+, Pinterest,…and many other channels that give you free using and promotions
Paid methods such as: Doing SEM like Google adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, Banner ads,…

So it depend on your budgets that you will choose which methods that can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the effective results

I hope this helps.

FoxMetrics

Let us know how your blog is doing. Have you improved your ranks? Have you implemented new strategies?

Brandfuge

Some steps I follow to promote any blogs:
Share your blog on all the social media websites
Create 5 quality backlinks everyday...for 3 months.

Create a content marketing strategy:
Work with Slideshare, Video, Instructographic, Infographic submissions

Sure you can receive tons for traffic!

athar

Add a post in daily bases also add meta data (title, description & keywords) in your post. share your post in social media sites and different social media platforms.

mellisas

Instead of page rank concentrate on genuine traffic using following three simple steps.

Do SEO with proper keywords and unique content.
Submit site maps to different search engines and submit website in different free Directory submissions.
Keep contact blog owners for guest post, active on different forums and make genuine comments on "do follow" blogs.

Do above three steps for a 2 to 3 months and check the result and let us know, if you have any issues.

nickchernets

Can you share your URL or give some content to analyze, it depends on the material which you give on your blog

Ingener

In short, to improve your page rank, the first thing you have to do is write good content (the primary and secondary keywords density, content that attracts readers).

Next, you build an internal link in your page.

Finally, you promote your site on social networks, websites related to your site's topic.

Well, I know a software that will make your article more vivid, and if you want to make a sales page, it will surely increase your sales immediately. That is Video Pal.

Katherin Watson Jr

There are some methods I used to build backlinks to my site. They helped to move my site from page 10 to page 3 by now. I am working to make it to page 1.

- Backlink from web 2.0: blogspot, wordpress...
- Backlink from social media: facebook, pinterest, twitter
- backlink from forum posting

Hope this helps

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.