Hosting Services Affiliate programs

Lina

Hi Everyone,

Most of you might already be aware of the pros and cons of Hosting industry in-house Affiliate programs.
They are well known for being really competitive and lucrative at the same time: a great challenge for persistent Affiliates, giving a chance to make $$$$$$$, but only in a long run as fast results are not common (usually).

What are your thoughts and experiences on these kind of Affiliate partnerships?

Lina

eioapqoeke

I would prefer to join web hosting affiliates through some big network and try promoting a few number of offers rather than 2 or 3 limited ones as for some people depending on type of traffic offers which don't convert well for others can work for them.

badboy_Nick

I think web hosting affiliate products don't really yield big profits and are a bit small-fry.

Hosting plans are very cheap these days, so the commissions tend to be pocket change from an affiliate's perspective. It's a lot easier to invest said time into products with higher commissions to be brutally honest ... as the time to launch and monitor a campaign is usually the same for every campaign, so you might as well focus on products that have larger commission structures.

Hope that helps ;)
Nick

vishwa

Hosting affiliate programs converts very well. I personally making money from them. I prefer to Join Individual affiliate program rather than joining them from affiliate networks like CJ etc.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.