Sell other people's software?

EpicGlobalWeb

I want to sell other people's software instead of spending months and years making my own. I don't have enough time. Can someone suggest something other than Click Bank?

Rob Whisonant

You could always just JV with me. I'll develop the software and you sell it. :)

EpicGlobalWeb

Uh, yes, that's a great idea. Let's do it :D

We'll talk soon. Finishing the platform this weekend.

skullofskill

Hi EpicGlobalWeb, I think you should look into PLR (Private Label Rights) software too. Not only is the software already created, but you're able to keep 100% of the money from each sale.
What type of software are you looking to promote, because there's some useful software in PLR that people absolutely love. And, truthfully, there's also some software within PLR that can be a total waste of your time. The trick to selling PLR software is in the testing of each of the programs to be sure it's worth selling. I see people selling PLR software that I would NEVER sell. If I won't use it, or think it's worthy, I won't sell it.

Some popular types of software in the PLR realm are the landing page creators, file lock downs, plugins for WordPress, squeeze page creators, pop-up creators, and pretty much the software that relates to the technical aspects of internet business and the design of it. It can get costly to pay somebody to create that kind of stuff regularly.

You're able to set you're own price on most of it, and a lot of it comes with all the selling material included like the sales pages. I hope that helps you!

Plus, with PLR, you can have other people sell it for you on Clickbank, and/or JVZoo instead of you. Build a sweet package that affiliates will be proud to promote that's unlike any other, similar, offers.

Older threads
WTB Logo
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.