A big hello from sunny Spain

Andy Beveridge

I am a lover of wildlife and often go for walks with my video camera where I end up taking very poor footage that nobody else would want to watch lol. I love red wine and have interests in various music genre but with a leaning to darker sounds that inspire me as a writer. Music is about the mood though so I have a wide taste. I work online as a writer and business coach and it sometimes feels like I live my life online these days especially with social media. I am 57 years old with a mental age of about 12 lol.

I own a website where I create courses in the self-help niche, I have a background in psychology so this area is of interest to me.
I also have a website where I write marketing posts and sell various content services through my Services company.

I have a personal blog where I share more random or personal stuff and often with a bit of humor.

I run at least one mentoring and coaching program a year and I do this for 10 people only and it always starts in Jan.

Nice to meet you

Andy Beveridge

Shirley_Sharp

Hello Andy,

Nice to meet you and welcome to this great marketing forum.

Enjoy your stay here and looking forward to reading your posts.

ulterios

Greetings Andy and welcome to Webmaster Sun, it's great to have you join us.

I look forward to seeing you around the website and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :welcome:

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Andy to Webmaster Sun!

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Tracy

Hi Andy. Fancy meeting you here. LOL! We know each other too well, but saw your photo and had to pop in. xx

Mike001

Welcome to the site Andy,

This is a great group of people and I am certain that you will find some valuable information here. I look forward to reading your posts and comments.

I have been to Spain many times and love the country and the people. I always considered Spain one of Europe's best kept secrets. That is not so much true anymore as it is becoming much more popular for vacation travel. Great place to visit.

Andy Beveridge

Hi, yes for me its more about building connections and yes Spain is an interesting country although I prefer France and may go back there in a year or so. Have laptop will travel is my mentality lol.

Andy Beveridge

Hi kb24, thank you for the welcome

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I don't require a review of any of my sites. Not that they could not be improved but they are not my focus in my business blueprint.

hoangvu

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum.
Hope to see you around.

I run at least one mentoring and coaching program a year and I do this for 10 people only and it always starts in Jan.
I am curious what you are training people. can you send me a message with detailed information? What about it?

Andy Beveridge

My background is psychotherapy and life coaching and so I couple that with business mentoring and create life and business blueprints for people. That can include eliminating negative triggers that are holding them back etc. I am also an Internet marketer and so I am happy to help others achieve success as well. In essence my mentoring or coaching programs are taylored to the individual but focus primarely on mindset and solid business blueprints. I hope that helps. Nice to meet you Edward.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.