Webmasters not showing any backlinks???

dinuanzz

How long it will take to webmaster to show my backlinks and I started doing my seo before 3 months.... Can any one help me to clear this issue???

vishwa

Google Webmasters will take some time to show the backlinks. Sometimes it will take more than a month. Try to create backlinks from high authority websites. It will give you more credit to your backlinks.

dinuanzz

I have been working for those site for past 2 and half month still not even a single links are showing in webmaster..
Infact i have created all backlinks on high PR sites

dinuanzz

Yep I have checked everything and I feel everything in webmaster seems to be good, only thing i not getting any reflected links from the webmasters

vishwa

vishwa
Be patient, It will get some time to reflect the links in your webmasters account. To check your backlinks you can use SEMrush or majesticseo as well.

SEOPub

How long it will take to webmaster to show my backlinks and I started doing my seo before 3 months.... Can any one help me to clear this issue???
It will take somewhere between a few days and never.

Google has never shown all of the backlinks of a site in Webmaster Tools. It has always only been a fraction of the links, so your links might never show up in there. It doesn't mean Google does not know about them though.

I have been working for those site for past 2 and half month still not even a single links are showing in webmaster..
Infact i have created all backlinks on high PR sites
You have no way of knowing that. Google stopped sharing PR data a long time ago. And even so, it is PAGErank, not DOMAINrank. It doesn't matter what the PR of the home page of the site is. If your link is on a new page created on that site, it is a PR 0 link.

anushaRao

I have seen that SEO results will take its own time. More than 3 months you need to work on it. Some backlinks might be considered as spam. some might be removed from websites. so try to create them from popular websites.

dinuanzz

Is every backlinks listed in webmasters are only reflexed links??

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views