What is best practice for SEO

dinuanzz

Is it possible to do SEO for a website on daily adding upto 50 links per day??
Is it Good practice to do SEO in right way??

Nemanja

Premium Member
Is it possible to do SEO for a website on daily adding upto 50 links per day??
Is it Good practice to do SEO in right way??
There are many answers for questions like this
you can find out here on this forum
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/12287-How-many-backlinks-is-it-safe-to-create-a-day

In my personal opinion, you can build unlimited backlinks to your site without any limitations, just sure a thing, they are quality backlinks then you don't need to care about number of backlinks per day.

santek

Only adding 50 links daily is not good enough. You need to maintain the site quality also. It depends on your valuable information & the way of presenting it.

Nytshade

The number of links you need for a website to rank doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter how many links you get, it's all about the quality of the links, not quantity.

50 links a day is spammy. Focus on getting quality backlinks, it could be 1 link a day, week, month or even 1 link per year just as long as it's quality and has lots of authority/juice.

Point is, don't focus on number of links but quality.

Hope that helps.

Adam Yunker

Quality>Quantity my friend,

But I feel others have already explained that well enough.. Another vital thing is relevant information! The best way to do all of this is just to focus on making a quality website that people love to come to. You'll attract bigger websites to link to yours and your bounce rate will be low which helps out big time and also, you'll have TONS of relevant information which is the biggest factor. So remember just to focus on making a quality site and these things come afterwards.

I hoped that helped, I tried giving a different answer than what has already been said :)

Have a great day!
Adam

crazycoder

Quality is always better than Quantity, having said that it would depend on the size of your website. If you are having a news or health portal with 10 articles getting published daily, 50 links a day might be low to normal. If you are trying to get 50 links for a business/service website with 4-5 pages, then they might look spammy and doubtful even if they are from a reliable source. Try to balance things, earn links slowly but on a consistent basis. "Create stunning content and quality links will follow"

dinuanzz

I used to do Bookmarking, Blog comments, forums, competitor analysis, articles on daily basis. I use to cover up about 50 links in this method, Is there any wrong in this method

Nytshade

Nytshade
All those links are weak and will never help you rank, unless you're the only one competing for a specific keyword. That type of SEO doesn't work anymore.

You need good quality links from authority sites. Forget about social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum signatures, article directories, web 2.0 and any other EASY seo strategy that anyone can use.

Here are a few suggestions:

1. Guest Blogging - find a couple of authority blogs in your niche, it doesn't matter if they allow guest posts or not. If you're offering them quality content most won't reject it.

2. Testimonies - do testimonies for products that you buy and send the testimony to the product owner with your link attached. Give them a good reason to add your link though, maybe something like "add my link so that people can see that a real person or website owner is using your product..." something along those lines.

3. Broken links - see if websites in your niche do link to other websites, there should be some broken links whereby the website doesn't exist anymore and then you simply ask the website owner to replace the old link with yours.

4. Sponsored post - these are good if you have a product to sell. But you can search for blogs that sell sponsored posts, create an article then add your anchor text link within the content.

5. PBNs - private blog networks are the ultimate way these day, it doesn't get better than this hehe... :DD:

You can also try some paid directories, avoid free and cheap directories. Paid press releases can work as well, avoid free and cheap press releases or fiverr PR placements. You can also do product reviews, other product owners will link to your review.

Yep, non of these are easy to get, that is why they work.

Hope that helps.

bigboss

the most importent things in seo is Focusing on Content Marketing and Infographic.
Share your Content in Social media network and Build Social Signal.
Create Three Tire Back-link for your Website.
Create Profile in Web 2.0 and post unique content
Create informative Infographic and Publish in Blog and Social network.
Update your Video in Youtube and optimize the Post

dinuanzz

As u stated it will never work or help in ranking this is actual process of SEO right??

Website Design Ltd

You won't get anywhere by relying solely on your backlinks to build up your SEO. As many have said, it's about quality over quantity.
Start by assessing your existing content and make sure everything you are posting is not only relevant, but it doesn't come over as spammy.

EpicGlobalWeb

Question: do private blog networks operate as websites without any PR or publicity? Is their sole purpose to generate relevant links? Or are they just other sites that you own.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.