My Facebook account is banned?

Skoyal

Hello guys, my Facebook ads account is banned a few day ago. But I don't understand the reason why although I didn't violate the policies. any advise?

Rob Whisonant

Did you ask them? What did they say when they told you your account was banned?

elcidofaguy

A few years back I went through something similar and got it resolved pretty quick... Not sure why it happened but suspect that it might have something to do when I lived abroad and then moved back to the UK with regards to payment arrrangements and perhaps IP addresses not matching up... In the email you got you should of recieved details as to the appeal process so make sure to follow that...

With all that said you could of got banned for not following the ad rules ie pop ups, redirects etc... In that case you need to acknowledge that and make a case of not doing that ever again...

hansophie

You can send email to their support staff. It will take your time and you should wait but to get supported from Facebook is very difficult, it doesn't like other social networks. I never get any response from Facebook support.

Hello guys, my Facebook ads account is banned a few day ago. But I don't understand the reason why although I didn't violate the policies. any advise?
Normally you will get a notification for what things you did and why Facebook banned your account. You should check messages in your profiles if you missed this.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads