Trust or Company name - Amazon

JamesFH

Hi,

I am about to set up an Amazon Associate account - am I able to register a company or trust name as the seller account, as opposed to my individual details as seller ?

If the answer is yes, does this apply for other Amazon associate programs in different countries eg UK, Canada etc.

Many thanks, James.

harrygreen90

Hi,

I am about to set up an Amazon Associate account - am I able to register a company or trust name as the seller account, as opposed to my individual details as seller ?
Of course you need to provide provide information about yourself and your business to sell on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-1?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201222240

If the answer is yes, does this apply for other Amazon associate programs in different countries eg UK, Canada etc.

Many thanks, James.
No. you can not do that.

They announced this

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/help/topic/t22/a13

No. Your Associates ID will only earn you referral fees from sales in the same locale as your Associate ID. For example, to earn referral fees from an Amazon.co.uk widget, you must be a member of the UK Associates program and use that UK Associates ID in your UK widget. You must sign up to be a member of the Associates program in each Amazon locale for which you will be building widgets.

JamesFH

Many thanks for your help. The information was very useful and appreciated, however it didn't answer regarding a trust name or company name as seller account holder. The information was about updating your seller details once already a seller with an account. I am looking at this requirements prior to setting up the account.

Thanks once again. Cheers, James.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies