Link building strategies?

Harry P

What are the best strategies to build quality backlinks to your site? I would like to know all methods of link building that work for SEO. Your comments are appreciated!

vishwa

To get quality backlinks you can do Guest posting, Blog commenting, Social Media sites, Forums, Web 2.0 sites etc are some of the best techniques to get backlinks..

lkovnih226

The link building is a branch of the SEO , more precisely than off Page SEO. Unlike on page SEO which the main work for optimizations is done directly on site, working on code and content, with off page SEO you work outside the site.

Do link building means making sure that the good quality links and reputation, point to your website. It should be specified that perform badly this practice is very dangerous, because if Google were to understand in some way we are trying to build links unmanually on the links, you may get a bad result in search engine reults later.

In other words, link building strategies should do according to certain rules of time and logic, it can be a great ally for placement, along with other on-page SEO techniques.

Let me show you three simple techniques to increase the number of inbound links to your own websites. Keep in mind that techniques are to be used with high caution.

Blog comment marketing
One of the most popular methods to do link building is blog comment marketing. The marketing of the comments, it is the art of finding the relevant blogs with your blog, website or e-commerce and comment on their blogs with useful information and don't forget to share your links if possible. The best thing would be to insert comments in a right contect, linking precisely which the users need and it can give benefits to the articles you are reading and provide a better experience to users.

Guest post
This guest post is an article written by a you or a blogger and posted on the blog that related to your niche blog. The main thing to consider is the relationships of the two blogs are actually related and that new content is created in a deepening useful for regular readers of each blog.

Article marketing
Do article marketing is a method to share your articles on related websites, communities and forums and relevant to your topic. There are several sites that allow you to do article marketing and that allow us to share your posts and they will be displayed to readers. In addition, the sharing of your articles can not miss the main social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Twitter, and don't forget to use #hashtag under each your post and it helps easily found by readers.

As you can see, these three techniques are very simple to adopt. But if you came to read until here, you can need more SEO techniques than these link building techniques and they are waiting for you to discover. :D

crazycoder

I would suggest to start with great content creation. Once you have good articles on your blog, it will be easy to build links and if the content is unique and great, people will automatically link to your website. You can start guest posting and social media promotion if you don't want to spam.

contentranked

(1)Find resource sites in your niche that links to other sites or content.
(2)Email them and try to get on that resource list.

I've found quite a bit of links from that method. And backlinks from resource sites hold more weight than comments.

KleponPink

Hi,
Commonly I do:
1. Commenting on forum
2. Contact other webmasters/bloggers whose websites are related to mine and ask them to review+ add links. I can give them free products/service to experience
3. Use G+ and other social media
Hope it helps...

davidnguyen

My strategy is:
- research trend topics and hot topics.
- research to choose good keywords for SEO
- write great content contain the keywords
- promote my articles on social network
- build dofollow backlinks from high DA PA sites ( search sites list on Google. It takes a long time for me to do)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.