Selling Ebooks or Give them away for free and include Affiliate links?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Checking ads and offers on the forum and realized that more people are using this way to offer their visitors, they are selling ebooks or giving them away for free but include some Affiliate links for selling. is this a common way to make money online with affiliate programs? what do you guys think?

TheRealRazzy

Giving away ebooks for free and adding in affiliate links is an old school method that still works today to make a few sales.

You'll get more people downloading the ebook because it's free, and that means you'll have a higher chance of making an affiliate sale :)

I've actually heard stories of someone stealing an ebook and pitching it as their own but they didn't know that there were affiliate links in the book and the original author was still making sales off of the ebook :D

FreebieBoy34

I'd say giving eBooks for free and include affiliate links... You'd earn more from this. Or you can also monetize your eBooks by using content lockers and ask your prospects to check out your link first before accessing your eBook. I think that will work too...:)

Ron Killian

Most people giving away ebooks require people to submit their email address. So they can build a list, build an asset that could pay much more than counting on just affiliate links in the ebook. Long as you work the list you build, many people don't.

I have many ebooks, well, more short reports that I give away for no cost or email address just for branding, getting my site's name and address in their minds and on their computer.

Mattdawg84

If you create an ebook with a ton of high quality info in it, you should sell it for a small fee. However if it's a shorter ebook that only solves 1 particular problem of that niche or is a plr ebook, you should add your affiliate links to it and give it away as a 'freebie' on a squeeze page.

But definitely be sure to add your affiliate links in the paid ebook as well ;) I hope that helps and good luck!

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.