Surely this will stir up emotions: Who will recommend using SAPE back links ??

hentis

I find myself extremely tempted to buy some SAPE back links.

I must admit that though I have been trying very hard for a long time to achieve success on the net. I believe that now I am slowly starting get better results though still a long way and a steep leaning curve.

But I am getting a little impatient.

I have red a couple of articles about the subject of SAPE links. About half of the articles advise against it and half for it. I understand that it is considered "Black Hat" and that there is definitely sites that got hammered hard by Google after some time because of using this technique.

I would however appreciate the wisdom of the members of this forum, as I discovered that the best knowledge is to be found on forums.

So here is my thought pattern:

ONE:
I want to buy some SAPE back links. Quickly rank my site and make money. And if at some point in the future my site gets dropped I may build a new site and do the whole process over from scratch. Lets call it a churn and burn method.

TWO:
So all the while along the process I am also doing the normal "white hat" back link building. Like what I am doing right now. Building up do finally get a back link from this forum. And increasing the trust flow by continuing to participate on the forum. So when the SAPE links finally brings a negative effect on my site I could try to recover my site. Some thing along the lines of removing the SAPE links and buying/getting more "white hat" back links.

So scald me, burn me, or complement me. I don't care. Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never touch me. But wisdom comes from others.

SEOPub

The reason I won't touch SAPE links is because most of the links are on sites that are hacked. They hack other people's websites and put your links there without the site owners ever knowing.

That is a really shitty thing to do.

As far as getting a link from this forum... Forum links are worthless for rankings and only useful for direct traffic. If you are participating on forums because you think signature links are going to rank your webpage, you are wasting your time... a lot of it.

Reactions: hentis

hentis

hentis
Thanks SEOpub. I did just now get the info on them hacking from another forum as well. I will not use these links. I would not be pleased if my site gets hacked and I surely do not wish that upon anyone.

Also thanks for pointing out the use of forum back links. I got the same message on the other forum as well.
I do not use the forum just for back links. I do gain knowledge and wisdom from the forums. Exactly like what is happening with this thread.

Harry P

So here is my thought pattern:

ONE:
I want to buy some SAPE back links. Quickly rank my site and make money. And if at some point in the future my site gets dropped I may build a new site and do the whole process over from scratch. Lets call it a churn and burn method.
It is a good idea and you should do according to this way because our team is having websites and doing like this and they are getting really big organic traffic from Google, You should build a site from scratch with fresh and useful content for it, start building some for backlinks and wait...when you have enough 1000+ visitors per day, its time to start your business and earn money from your sites.

TWO:
So all the while along the process I am also doing the normal "white hat" back link building. Like what I am doing right now. Building up do finally get a back link from this forum. And increasing the trust flow by continuing to participate on the forum. So when the SAPE links finally brings a negative effect on my site I could try to recover my site. Some thing along the lines of removing the SAPE links and buying/getting more "white hat" back links.

So scald me, burn me, or complement me. I don't care. Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never touch me. But wisdom comes from others.
I am on with SEOpub a bit more but your option 2 is not bad, you can get quality backlinks from quality forums like this forum, just make sure that your links should be include in posts or articles. In the other hand, signature is a good way to get backlinks or traffic from forums, I used this way in many years and it's working effectively, I could estimate the results from search engine results when my sites has keywords ranked on first page.

Just my 0.02 ¢!

StasVa

So first pattern may work. And lots of people, also affilate marketers are doing things like that.

Your second theory has the right to life... but I do not think that Google will not use manual domain penalty. So its pretty riski...
It is not very clear how exactly Google Penguin 4.0 and Google itself reacting to different situations now. So I would not test on white project this theory...
Forums backlinks sucks from Ranking point of view but they can bring traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.