How to find writers on social networks? If so, how?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I don't want to find writers via freelancer sites, it will cost me any fees. Are there any way(s) to find good writers on social networks? If so, how? i would target on social networks as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter...etc

Hawker

Yes pretty easy. By just using the search feature of those sites. Just go to say, Facebook for example, type "freelance writers" in the search field and sort by Pages. Bang! You have a list of Fanpages that are related to freelance writers. All you need to do is post on those pages that you are looking for a writer and for them to contact you. You'll get quite a lot of offers that way.

You can do the same thing on other social networking sites too. :)

vishwa

I don't want to find writers via freelancer sites, it will cost me any fees. Are there any way(s) to find good writers on social networks? If so, how? i would target on social networks as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter...etc
If you are looking for Quality Guest writers for your blog than I would recommend you to use Google+. There are so many communities available regarding quality Guest writers and you can hire them according to your requirements. I am also using these communities for my Guest Post requirements. Highly beneficial.

KleponPink

You can search on LinkedIn and Google+. I think both social media are good for publishing articles. So you can find their writings from there. Just type "writer"on the searching bar and you will find community/groups. You can join the group if it is locked.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.